Exremely Conditioned Pitbull

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

stunning dog,but would anyone with kids seriously consider owning that thing, unless theyre a bit of a :wallbash:

most well bred pitbulls are perfectly stable and love kids, its only when a tossa who needs ego boost gets one you get problems :wallbash: i have 5 children all have been raised with pitbulls staffords and american bulldogs with no probs :big_boss:

DONT BELIEVE THE RSPCA LIES N MEDIA SHIT

ASK YOURSELF HOW MANY DOCUMENTARYS YOUVE SEEN WHERE PITS HAVE BEEN TAKEN OFF SUSPECT DOG FIGHTERS AND HAVE SHOWN ANY REALPEOPLE AGGRESSION TO THE SCUM WHO ARE ABOUT TO MURDER THEM :wallbash:

stunning dog,but would anyone with kids seriously consider owning that thing, unless theyre a bit of a :wallbash:

most well bred pitbulls are perfectly stable and love kids, its only when a tossa who needs ego boost gets one you get problems :wallbash: i have 5 children all have been raised with pitbulls staffords and american bulldogs with no probs :big_boss:

DONT BELIEVE THE RSPCA LIES N MEDIA SHIT

ASK YOURSELF HOW MANY DOCUMENTARYS YOUVE SEEN WHERE PITS HAVE BEEN TAKEN OFF SUSPECT DOG FIGHTERS AND HAVE SHOWN ANY REALPEOPLE AGGRESSION TO THE SCUM WHO ARE ABOUT TO MURDER THEM :wallbash:

Hit the nail on the head mate, totally agree, seen APBT cuddled up to children,kittens,cats,babys,other dogs you name it.

Steve

i would defo have a lurcher out of it and i have would have the dog itself. excellent condition. :thumns:

You defo would have a lurcher out of it just by looking at a pic .

It takes a lot of time , effort and feeding to get a dog in that condition more than you would believe

I think the dog looks f*cking ridiculous and totally unnatural.As someone already pointed out its probably a result of a religious training regime along with a strict diet,and a generous helping of Creatine.Body builders dont get in tournament condition through training and diet alone,as is well documented ,its heavy steroid use and an almost zero fat diet,along with removing all sodium from the diet in order to lessen water retention in the muscles prior to competition.I refuse to believe a dog like that is actually any more capable of work than a fit/healthy and more naturally shaped dog.JMO

I think the dog looks f*cking ridiculous and totally unnatural.As someone already pointed out its probably a result of a religious training regime along with a strict diet,and a generous helping of Creatine.Body builders dont get in tournament condition through training and diet alone,as is well documented ,its heavy steroid use and an almost zero fat diet,along with removing all sodium from the diet in order to lessen water retention in the muscles prior to competition.I refuse to believe a dog like that is actually any more capable of work than a fit/healthy and more naturally shaped dog.JMO

Do not compare a bull dog in this top condition to a body builder .

A body builder is the most unfit and unhealthy sports man there is ,these dogs are far from that and are not conditioned to build muscle :thumbdown:

Guest bigredbusa

pah !! pit this pit that .

my new breeding program has been kept hush til now , i rolled tipsy out against tyson . she pulled off a cracking roundhouse which in the field against charlie will come into it's own

1 - 0 to tipsy im afraid .

bruce-lee-cat.jpg

Just found this on my PC, think I may have come across it on this forum actually.

Anyway...What are your views on keeping a dog like this?

Too much?

Perfect?

Or is it simply drugged up?

Conditionedpitbull.jpg

Butch :victory:

looks similar to a pit in Richard F. Stratton's the world of the american pit bull terrier

pah !! pit this pit that .

my new breeding program has been kept hush til now , i rolled tipsy out against tyson . she pulled off a cracking roundhouse which in the field against charlie will come into it's own

1 - 0 to tipsy im afraid .

love the pic see you dont mess with a hard pussy

bruce-lee-cat.jpg

some people going on about how dangerous APBT's are, like all dogs wasn't some one on this forum other wk looking for home for terrier,

because it growled at his kid,some times at how shows have we really looked & thought about these bull greyhound. that dog in that pic is in tip top condition, it wouldn't be able to out run the bullX, so here we've got speed with bite the only difference is we dont see it like that because of the greyhound in them :whistling: if i'm wrong then a 1000 apologies

Do not compare a bull dog in this top condition to a body builder .

A body builder is the most unfit and unhealthy sports man there is ,these dogs are far from that and are not conditioned to build muscle :thumbdown:

And your point is?? Are my lurchers and terriers "poorer" specimens because they are not ripped with muscle? The point i was making is NO animal human or otherwise could become so muscled without "unnatural" training and diet.Perhaps someone with a dog in similar condition can tell us how they acheive this "physique".My father and his father bred and worked dogs all there lives,im pretty certain they never seen a dog with this much muscle definition,its a recent phenomenon.Luckily this shite seems to be confined to bull breeds.As always JMO,YIS,Bill :thumbs: