Exremely Conditioned Pitbull

IMO there are three different type of people that own A.P.B.T.s.

Scumbags who need a status symbol.

Dogfighters.

Pet owners who have a genuine interest in the breed, the history, the charactor and the well being of the breed.

To me the dog in the picture might be a pet. Believe it or not an athelete like the Pit Bull could look like that with good grub and good exercise.

I know pet owners who's bulldogs look like that all the time.

neil seen pitts looking like this before full of creotine, my spelling of that mite be wrong , and conditioning has a different meaning in the states

b&t HATE TO HUMBLE MYSELF TO ASK YOU A QUESTION :tongue2::D BUT WHATS CREOTINE?

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest blackntan
IMO there are three different type of people that own A.P.B.T.s.

Scumbags who need a status symbol.

Dogfighters.

Pet owners who have a genuine interest in the breed, the history, the charactor and the well being of the breed.

To me the dog in the picture might be a pet. Believe it or not an athelete like the Pit Bull could look like that with good grub and good exercise.

I know pet owners who's bulldogs look like that all the time.

neil seen pitts looking like this before full of creotine, my spelling of that mite be wrong , and conditioning has a different meaning in the states

b&t HATE TO HUMBLE MYSELF TO ASK YOU A QUESTION :tongue2::D BUT WHATS CREOTINE?

i first heard of it being used by athlelets then pro footballers it a supplement that promotes muscle growth two years ago i came across a cannine version i know nothing about pitt bulls full stop :thumbs: Edited by blackntan

The dog is a ADBA registered pitbull , the show type pitbull. Just like sanctioned KC shows in the UK the ADBA is a registry for pitbulls to strut their stuff. I believe the dog is nothing more than a pet and show dog, a few weight pulls but nothing else. I remember reading about the dog before on a pitbull forum but cant find the info for the life of me.

Another specimen ( ADBA show pitbull ) below:

angusmusclepic3.jpg

The owners are very dedicated i will give them that !

Guest smashygadge
stunning dog,but would anyone with kids seriously consider owning that thing, unless theyre a bit of a :wallbash:

i had my fair share with kids not a problem.

and if owners showed kids respect and took care of the dog they wouldnt be baned today.

and they are not the only ones that take kids ive seen jack russels have ago.

or is it ok for them because their smaller :hmm: and rotweiler that ways more than me

lovely condition some have that type of body anyway and make conditioning pretty easy i have seen many pitts that make good pets and can be trusted around the family in fact they are less likey to bite people then you think and to be honest only the people willing to put the effort into the bred should be allowed to have one

Somebody said they had info on this dog?

Would make for a great read.

Not a worker then?

Butch

Nope not a worker, unless you regard weight-pulling as work.

The dogs titles to be exact are ( i have since found the site);

ADBA Conformation Grand Champion I & ADBA Weight pull ACE

UKC Conformation Champion & UWP United Weight Puller

Website - http://www.victorinoskennel.com/ACE/Ace.htm

stunning dog,but would anyone with kids seriously consider owning that thing, unless theyre a bit of a :wallbash:

I wouldn't consider taking it on as an adult if it was that way inclined no but if i were to take it on from a pup i'm sure it would be ok, never leave kids with dogs full stop!

My old terrier would bite anyone who annoys him but never a child or elderly/disabled, he loves our baby too but i'd never leave him with her especially when she's in her walker as he doesn't like being chased by it. If he bit a kid he would not get a second chance. A labrador tried to take my little cousins face off for absolutely feck all.

Gnipper

I wouldn't consider taking it on as an adult if it was that way inclined no but if i were to take it on from a pup i'm sure it would be ok, never leave kids with dogs full stop!

My old terrier would bite anyone who annoys him but never a child or elderly/disabled, he loves our baby too but i'd never leave him with her especially when she's in her walker as he doesn't like being chased by it. If he bit a kid he would not get a second chance. A labrador tried to take my little cousins face off for absolutely feck all.

Gnipper

Thats it , no excuse for any breed. All dogs have the capability to bite and inflict serious damage. Just dont give them the chance, no matter how good they normally are with kids etc.