Exremely Conditioned Pitbull

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It would be a good un to use on a greyhound maybe? But I know feck all about lurchers.

f**k THEY WOULD BE INTERESTING TO TRY OVER A LURCHER WOULD BE LIKE THE STAFFORDSHIRE CROSSES I IMAGINE BUT BIGGER IM GUESSING.

No adam thats the type thats put over the proper bull hounds the short little fat ones ar the staff crosses IMO a staff shouldnt be let near a greyhound ....Pit is the way it has gone and pit is the way it should go..

Guest Eamon.Mc

OK SO THIS IS A TERRIER FORUM, WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN VIEWS, IMO THAT IS A DOG IN TIP TOP CONDITION FOR WHATEVER THE OWNER HAS IN MIND FOR IT. WHY SLATE THE SHAPE OF THE DOG? ARE YOUR TERRIERS IN THE PERFECT CONDITION AND FIT ENOUGH FOR WHAT YOUR'E GONNA THROW AT IT THIS SEASON????? OR ARE YOU GONNA GIVE IT 20MIN DIGS ALL SEASON THEN BREED OFF IT AND SELL THE PUPS FOR £300????? BRED FROM PROVEN WORKERS!! YEAH RIGHT... FECK SAKE LADS IF YA DON'T KNOW A DOG WHEN YA SEE IT DON'T COMMENT....THE WORD NUMPTIES SPRINGS TO MIND.

Guest Eamon.Mc
stunning dog,but would anyone with kids seriously consider owning that thing, unless theyre a bit of a :wallbash:

I wouldn't consider taking it on as an adult if it was that way inclined no but if i were to take it on from a pup i'm sure it would be ok, never leave kids with dogs full stop!

My old terrier would bite anyone who annoys him but never a child or elderly/disabled, he loves our baby too but i'd never leave him with her especially when she's in her walker as he doesn't like being chased by it. If he bit a kid he would not get a second chance. A labrador tried to take my little cousins face off for absolutely feck all.

Gnipper

So your terrier must be overly intelligent if it can tell the difference between an elderly person,child and disabled person! Good on ye for that! :whistling:

Well I hate to see fat dogs whatever the breed and as already said there is nowt worse than a fat Pit Bill :thumbdown: but, I don't like the look of this dog at all, I think what we see here is all chemical induced and not a credit to all you folk who put endless amounts of time into your dogs whatever the breed.

On the subject of dogs that bite, I totally agree that any dog will bite for reasons only known to that dog and the situation that causes this behaviour. When folk come to us, I always make them aware that our dogs could bite and in the case of the Shar Pei's, if folk are not introduced to them, then they definitely will bite.

I think there are very few people who are actually bitten by dogs, more likely to have been held or nipped. From my experience, there would be a lot of folk walkin about with limbs missin and chunks torn out of them if dogs had actually bitten them.

With the Rotties, if they have a go at someone, then there is something unsavoury about that person that the breed lock into and a child screaming is another thing that can get them in to a frenzy and then you do have a problem.

To give an example of what Rotties are about, last Xmas eve, the Mrs was in the kitchen at about 21.00hrs, there was a knock on the window that looks out into our yard, now in the yard 24/7 is one of the Rotties and a Bull Cross loose at all times, they hadn't barked, not a squeak so the Mrs thought it must be her Mother and shouted for her to come in, another knock, another knock, so the Mrs looks up and there is one of the guys from the village :icon_eek: , mad dash, lights on etc after telling the guy to "STAND STILL!!!", out we go, to find the guy stood there totally unaware as to the two hounds sat right behind him :laugh: Now to me that spoke volumes :yes:

Anyway back to the dog in question, come on guys, the owner must be very proud of the end result and good for him :thumbs:

the dog's that are in the pictures are very conditioned. but if is a show dog why is it conditioned like a gamedog?

for a show breeder maintain a dog like those it will be hard work(for the breeder and pleasure for the dog).

the first dog is in a good pitweight, it looks dehydrated for some of you guys but for me was perfect.

there is dog's with more conditioning available in the internet.

but please don't mix show with working dog's. these are show and weight pulling dog's but have they the working apbt temperament or abilities? the breeder selects the dog's from offspring how?

don't forget what where the abilities and characteristics for what they where selected... no manbitters or maneaters!

i have own gamedogs (and did some home breeding for me and my mate) and only the good survive. "good" means steady, good temperament with good working abilities, selected in various stress test that were performed. i've had some honest dog's, bred in the way if find good and for my work and myself. This my humble opinion.

everything in this yard must work to earn their food and mating "credits". :)

some say that never trust kids with a dog like that and i say in the past 20 years i trust more in a working (dog) apbt (boar hunting, gamedog sporting activity) than any pet/show dog from any pet/show breeder. they breed for the looks not for the brains and heart!!!!!

any dog without brains and heart is like a car without an engine, it looks great but it doesn't start!

alfaschbrike5xw1xlsq3.jpg

antohinsbebakz8.jpg

Skycat, you are right.

best regards

Guest bigredbusa
It would be a good un to use on a greyhound maybe? But I know feck all about lurchers.

f**k THEY WOULD BE INTERESTING TO TRY OVER A LURCHER WOULD BE LIKE THE STAFFORDSHIRE CROSSES I IMAGINE BUT BIGGER IM GUESSING.

No adam thats the type thats put over the proper bull hounds the short little fat ones ar the staff crosses IMO a staff shouldnt be let near a greyhound ....Pit is the way it has gone and pit is the way it should go..

so true :)

i dont want a proven freesbie catcher i want a proven quarry taker

how many staffs were taking quarry long befor the pitts arrived look at the old trails staffs taking quarry and stil do and can only thing is when the pitt arrived everyone jumped on the band wagon and allowed that blood lines to almost die out in the pitt the pitt is rarely beatern but for quarry you would be very suprised