Question about Diesel

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you want the engine of the thieves car totally fooked then add a drop of cosil D into the drum i'm talking a cap full or slightly less, this is an acid for silage to stop it turning bad at the pit edges, it will sieze the engine, the way it was found out was that a farmer near me run out of diesel in the field and had the empty drum of cosil D sitting there so took it to the filling station to fill the drum however a tiny ammount of it was still in the bottom of the drum, he emptyed the drum of diesel into the tractor to get it home to fill and about 5mins down the road the engine siezed, it was traced to the cosil D................ :notworthy:

Would it not be easier to try and stop the diesel being stole in the first place?

Just what i was thinking....surely it'd be more effective to lay in wait for them and ask them nicely not to do it again......... :gunsmilie:

put some water in it once its gone through the injection pump on the engine its not going to be long till it wrecks it

yep, it just happened to our hill road contractors with a slu, 2,500 for a new pump, and all because someone put water in a diesel storage tank....tight c..t buying it on the cheap no doubt... the machine has sat there for over a week now...

Too much petrol in diesel WILL cause engine damage.Diesel ignites under compression,petrol by ignition (spark) most petrol engines operate at compession ratios between 9-1 and 11-1,except certain modified race engines (high compression) which use very high octane petrol in order to control detonation,and high boost turbo engines (low compression).Diesel engines operate at compression ratios almost double that of petrol engines,having petrol in the diesel will lead to "pre ignition/detonation" which will damage piston heads,valve seats,cylinder chambers etc etc, (I spent many years machining,building and modifying all types of engines from old single cylinder diesels,to full blown rally engines) However unless the thieves have no sense of smell,they will more than likely smell that the diesel has been tainted.As for adding water,most if not all the water will be trapped by the filter.HTH's

petrol dpesnt really do anything to a diesel car, but diesel totally fucks a petrol car so i wouldnt bother with the petrol idea if it was me i would want to f**k their car so i would just put allsorts in mate sugar, oil, brake fluid anythin i had.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JohnGalway
IM SURPRISED THIS THREAD IS STILL UP ,AS I ASKED THE PRICE OF A LITRE OF GREEN DIESEL THREE WEEKS AGO AND THE MODS REMOVED IT ,NOTHING MALICIOUS IN ASKING THE PRICE OF AGRICULTURAL DIESEL . :whistling::whistling:

It was removed because lads were telling other lads how to break the law. If diesel is being nicked I'm 100% sure I could go to my local cop, tell him I'm putting sugar in that tank to f**k the thieves over and he would 100% say to me fair play to ya :thumbs: There is a HUGE difference between one and the other.