I can now empathise with bunnies................

hahahhahahahaha iv just seen f*****g joes signature at the bottom lmao now that really has made me chuck coffee on the keeyboard! :lol:

Oh,take no notice of that Will,joe has a perverse,warped sense of humour sometimes,he laughs at the oddest of things :icon_eek::no:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"very very close at times but that makes it all the more exciting." "I just dropped the fish off to matey, he thinks he can sell more!! Whens the next trip?"

that don't sound good my friend, you sound like a just for kicks kind of tea leaf, a little bit thrill junky with an added dash of toe rag. Not very nice to hear you say that :thumbdown: sorry.

guess you'll get folk condemning you whatever you do.....

Why don't you try putting some work and money into something and then when some scum bag robs it make a comment like that.

"condemning you whatever you do". He a thief ffs, nothing else. He tresspasses at night and steals someone elses hard work and investment.

Simple as that, a thief, a vandal, a scumbag.

And it's not done for one for the pot, IMO it's done mostly for image as he comes on here boasting and putting up pictures.

Will he come on here telling us how he fills his pants and cried like a baby when he's caught because in my experiences thats what all thieves do when caught.

LMAO he thinks he's Robin Hood and you's are all his merry men.LOL.

guess you'll get folk condemning you whatever you do.....

Why don't you try putting some work and money into something and then when some scum bag robs it make a comment like that.

"condemning you whatever you do". He a thief ffs, nothing else. He tresspasses at night and steals someone elses hard work and investment.

Simple as that, a thief, a vandal, a scumbag.

And it's not done for one for the pot, IMO it's done mostly for image as he comes on here boasting and putting up pictures.

Will he come on here telling us how he fills his pants and cried like a baby when he's caught because in my experiences thats what all thieves do when caught.

LMAO he thinks he's Robin Hood and you's are all his merry men.LOL.

thankyou ,now why dont you runalong and play :bye:

:clapper: :clapper: Dont throw your dummy out of the pram Neil Gooney. We have full permission to fish these lakes and was doing the fisheries manager a favour by removing these pike which were killing his trout. I always thought to be a vandal you have to vandalise something :icon_eek: Cant say ive ever been tempted to smash up the reeds or benches or maybe spray paint the grass.

Heres a pic of mackem posing with the pike we caught. Good old esox lucius

SANY0129-1-1.jpg

You boys might want to check that ladybird book of fish identification again. According to my version of the book, what you have there, is a nice bag of Zander! :icon_eek:

Just as I though ;) No Denial about the flowery bra-and-panties then :kiss: ;) Theres a place in Dubai nicknamed "Transvestite city" which is a mecca for cross-dressers,trannies & Queens of a similar ilk Neil,ever holidayed there 8) ?But failing that,if you dont like sun on your milky white skin(and I know some women dont)may I suggest you start posting on transgender-world forums,here you go mate,just for youhttp://www.transgenderzone.com/interactive/chat.htm :kiss:

Your right Malt,polish fishing books huh?I thought Trutta meant pike :blink: Oh Joe,you got my good side ;)