I can now empathise with bunnies................

Cracking write up M :clapper: Do you recon he does that everynight then or was it just with the party and him being awake at those times :hmm: I'd imagine it could of been a bit emotional if you heard the crunching gravel while you were navigating the nautical steamer :o How long was it between him taking a breather from the party then?

He checked once then came back after 20 minutes Maty,why didnt he just let his hair down and party :drink: If we were aboard the nautical steamer mate we would have just hoisted the skull-and-crossbones,nothing ventured nothing gained,steamed into the party and did a bit of raping and pillaging :D or other sort of piratical activities :)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny old world isn't it?

On the terrier board someone is unlucky to have their terriers stolen and everyone wants to kill the scumbags.

Here, someone steals fish they get a round of applause.

People don't usually eat terriers where I come from.... :whistling:

Malteby I wouldn't think you'd know the difference between a trout and a kebab.

There's a lot of wannabee Robin Hoods on here or as sportmen call them "scumbags".

Guest bullterrier
Maybe I'm missing something? Why bury your face in the ground if your above board????

I was looking for worms Neil :yes: Needed some bait!

its just a game they play

:clapper::clapper::clapper: great write up as usual mackem mate keep them coming ... :thumbs: ..john

:censored: There you have gone and done it again M. If its not the rainbow warrior himself that nice mr Lee Green that you are upsetting its that nice mr Cooney :realmad: Please be aware of the sensitivity and moral codes of some of the other members , myself included :icon_eek: , on this forum

Oh,take no notice of Neil Chess,if I had wanted his opinion I would have given him it :victory: Every village has one,it must be his turn at the keyboard today :yes: I dont know,comes to something when a legitimate fisherman cant even relocate a few pike ;) I actually apologised to LG chess,for any offence caused :yes: But you know what they say?If you dont like the program change the channel :D Now wheres that picture of the Kebab I had on file...................... :hmm:

Its funny he mentioned Robin Hood though,I do hope he means my archery inclinations rather than my predilection for wearing forest-green tights :icon_redface:

Mmmm i suppose he did dive straight in at the deepend didnt he, hey you do have something in common after all :victory:

Funny old world isn't it?

On the terrier board someone is unlucky to have their terriers stolen and everyone wants to kill the scumbags.

Here, someone steals fish they get a round of applause.

People don't usually eat terriers where I come from.... :whistling:

Malteby I wouldn't think you'd know the difference between a trout and a kebab.

There's a lot of wannabee Robin Hoods on here or as sportmen call them "scumbags".

Sure I know the difference. I get my kebabs from the nice Cypriot fella in the town, and I get my trout from the fella that knocks on my back door with a bag over his shoulder, a lurcher by his side & a ferret in his trousers. :thumbs:

Yes,both myself and Neil wear ladies clothing,I at least am open about my sexual-confusion,Neil however living in a small religious country hamlet is gender-subdued,he really would love to wander the house freely in flowery panties and bra,but imagine the shock when Father Murphy pops over to chat about the church fete :icon_eek: As for the Tights,I forgot to add,I normally wore them over my head ;)

Stick the pics up JOE,just to PROVE they were pike,I mean,the "Ladybird book of night time fish indentification"cant be wrong can it?Though the pages were soaked and the ink was running but..................They WERE pike right JOE?Selling pike?Surely you mean he can GIVE MORE AWAY :angel: I feel an imminent fishing trip ;)

Neil didnt mean it Malt,its only light-hearted banter and ribaldry twixt us country folks ;)

;) Funny sense of humour though, comparing someone's dog to a few 'relocated' fish! :laugh::thumbs:

Watch the rain when you go out to get the camera,take an umbrella and wrap up well,oilskins and sou'wester,stuff like that,dont want your bronchial pneumonia to flare up again,that IS the reason you told me you dont ever get into the water right?Of course they are pike,leastways,thats what YOU told me :blink:

Stick the pics up JOE,just to PROVE they were pike,I mean,the "Ladybird book of night time fish indentification"cant be wrong can it?Though the pages were soaked and the ink was running but..................They WERE pike right JOE?Selling pike?Surely you mean he can GIVE MORE AWAY :angel: I feel an imminent fishing trip ;)

If you're having identification problems, you might want to get an English copy of that book, instead of that polish copy you've got! :thumbs::laugh: