i cant belive no one has mentioned .......................... TRAFIC WARDENS.

heres some advise from an ex truck driver to all you car drivers, when its raining hard , especialy on motorways put your FECKING LIGHTS ON. belive me you are fecking invisible in these conditions.

and the fact that an accident maybee the truckers fault , is lttle consaltion if some one else is killed.

and rather than give some one the finger, or shout fecking wanker , they cant here any way . try blowing some one a kiss, by fook does that wind people up , you can almost see the steam coming out there ears.

happy motoring :clapper:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest foxyjo.

Men who think I need advice on how to reverse my horsebox/boat trailer before I've even put it in reverse gear!!!!! :censored:

Women who didn't have to take the trailer test - who shouldn't be allowed out with a trailer on behind - and think it's FUNNY????!!!!!!! :wallbash:

Men who can't reverse, (generally old ones), who sit in the lane, determined not to back an inch when they're four foot past a pull in and make me back my trailer 100 yards down the lane :censored::censored:

ANY f****r that makes me have to slam my foot on the brake when I've a horse in the back!!! :realmad:

Horse riders on the road, with their noses in the air, and the arrogance to presume that everyone will wait, while they amble up the middle of the road, chatting to "Penny" about her "Palamino" and then not even the good grace to lift a hand or smile in thanks at your patience. These are the stupid bints who make car/bike riders think "Sod it!" next time they see a horse and fly past at 50mph!!! :realmad:

Car/bike riders who go past me on my horse at 50mph!! :censored:

Car/bike riders who do that to Foxcub! :censored::censored::censored::censored:

Ahhh......lord!! I could go on and on!!!! :icon_redface:

But I will say, I always get out the way of bikes, (not sure that's a good thing or a bad thing now?!!) and I always check my blind spot before I pull out. Had so many friends hurt by car drivers who don't look - it terrifies me. I'm not a bike rider, I'm a horse rider, but they are as vulnerable as me.

night time drivers, sorry ARSEHOLES, that dont know how to read a bus lane sign, and therefore stay to the right of it, doing 30mph, even when the sign says its NOT A BUS LANE, until 7am in the morning, that applies to about 95% of drivers in london, meaning I have to break the law by undertaking them, you can just imagine them muttering "your get nicked in a bus lane" :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

its not a bloody bus lane, blue signs are MANDATORY, there, read the times :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

i cant belive no one has mentioned .......................... TRAFIC WARDENS.

heres some advise from an ex truck driver to all you car drivers, when its raining hard , especialy on motorways put your FECKING LIGHTS ON. belive me you are fecking invisible in these conditions.

and the fact that an accident maybee the truckers fault , is lttle consaltion if some one else is killed.

and rather than give some one the finger, or shout fecking wanker , they cant here any way . try blowing some one a kiss, by fook does that wind people up , you can almost see the steam coming out there ears.

happy motoring :clapper:

Like that TOMO :D

My girlfriend always questions me when i put my lights on in poor light conditions. And she always gets the same answer.....

Its just pure arrogance that people think "why should i put my lights on? Its not dark, they'll do no good for me" Well, you car drivers, just remember when an artic pulls on you because he cant see you!!!!!! YOU WERE WARNED!

this is going to turn out interesting ...... so here is a little backround history ........ i'm in my early 40's and have been riding motorcycles since i was 8 and on the road since 16 ..... no boy racer and no reborn biker ........ the thing that i've come to notice in the last 5 years or so is the amount of car/van drivers that move over to the white line when they see me coming in there rear view mirror .... what the f**k is that for . why not stay where you where ....i only need 30 inches gap to get through . and then there is the dick heads with there body skirts and big wheels coming the other way .... basicly if by chance a car gets out the way that is in front so i canpass on the white line the dickhead coming the other way is moving over to the white line trying to knock me off ... i wear an open face helmet , this i find ideal for spitting on awkward car/van drivers ... the best is when the drivers window is open , a right good mouthfull and splatt ...... rant over ......... move over ...... just because your stuck in traffic it does not mean you have to hold me up aswell :wallbash:

My summer gloves have Kevlar/plastic knuckles.

You don't feel a thing.

The car door does though. :whistling:

Edited by droid
Guest bitsa lurcher
this is going to turn out interesting ...... so here is a little backround history ........ i'm in my early 40's and have been riding motorcycles since i was 8 and on the road since 16 ..... no boy racer and no reborn biker ........ the thing that i've come to notice in the last 5 years or so is the amount of car/van drivers that move over to the white line when they see me coming in there rear view mirror .... what the f**k is that for . why not stay where you where ....i only need 30 inches gap to get through . and then there is the dick heads with there body skirts and big wheels coming the other way .... basicly if by chance a car gets out the way that is in front so i canpass on the white line the dickhead coming the other way is moving over to the white line trying to knock me off ... i wear an open face helmet , this i find ideal for spitting on awkward car/van drivers ... the best is when the drivers window is open , a right good mouthfull and splatt ...... rant over ......... move over ...... just because your stuck in traffic it does not mean you have to hold me up aswell :wallbash:

My summer gloves have Kevlar/plastic knuckles.

You don't feel a thing.

The car door does though. :whistling:

:clapper::clapper::clapper: brass knuckles :victory:

people who throw trash out their window drive me absolutey crazy, makes me want to rear end them :censored:

that makes my blood boil too,my car is a wheelie bin with a engine

Edited by sue

im not a driver but i allwaysnotice this when walking to and from school, u see pepole working realy hard for there living trying there best and thay have a crapy car but then u see like 80-90 year olds in ferrari's , porshe's and then blocked "chav" cars and u have to stop and laff allso i hate it when traffic wardenscomeup to you when your standing nere a car and thay ask you areu thinkingof stealing that car? and ur just like :censored::censored::censored: dose it look like ihave a crow bar?!?!?

i had to say this lol sorry :p

Ferkin Women who park up near Schools, 40 minutes before kicking out time :big_boss:

Also, the self same women who pass a parked car and swing well out into on-coming traffic to make sure they have right of way :big_boss: BITCHES. :doh:

Plus, them silly women who attept to steer their car by not moving the steering wheel but bend their necks, avoiding eye contact with the bloke driving the other way who has had to pull over and stop. :big_boss:

Guest bitsa lurcher
I can narrow this down a bit for everyone....... anyone else on the road the same time as me that makes me alter my path or speed is a f*****g menace!!!!!!!! :big_boss::big_boss::big_boss:

i like it f**king classic :clapper::clapper:

chavs, chavs, chavs who think that i should listen to their really shit music!!! no no no no no. People who destroy perfectly good cars with awful kits!!!!!

Women who drive with there nose pressed against the windscreen, dithering over every decision, oblivious to teh world around them.

Men in BMW's, just why? do they think they are it. if i was gonna fall for a bloke because of his car i would at least pick a car with some beef and style!

People in 4 x 4's who dont actually need them, and even then they are not proper 4 x 4's. (landrover owner myself, through neccesity

Someone else mentioned. PEOPLE WHO CANT REVERSE AROUND LANES, then stay away from the countryside aaaaaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

Best thing to do.............................................drive a vehicle as little as possible, avoid all towns or if needed VALIUM.

xxxxxx