ferrets for sale £150 for 2

Been looking through the free ads at ferrets ,both of mine are over 8 years old cant really breed any as i dont have the time because of health reasons (wife will kill me if i have more than a hand full)i live in Aldershot so seeing a price of £150 for 2 ferrets made me laugh every other one was well over £50 most i've ever payed is a fiver is there something going on i dont know about ?So what do you lot think is a good price for a ferret not really in to this working parents lark as i believe a ferret is a ferret but a decent health ferret what do you say?

Also anyone out there with in a few miles of Aldershot Got any ferrets for sale :D

That must be a missprint got to be £15 for 2 :blink:

if they are £150 i want them to make me coffee as well :yes:

£150 is a lot of money , me thinks it could be a miss print , but what price can you put on a ferret .

you think how many rabbits your little stinker acounts for in a season and then how many your lurcher has caught in a season..........bet most of you payed more then A £5 -£10 for your dog when your stinkers most probable acounts for more :thumbs:

Edited by the fezz

i think £75 each is a bit of a joke, as for £25/£30,if it,s an adult worker, you have to take into consideration the time that the present owner has put into it . i.e rearing it well handling it then getting it working. then you may have a good rabbiting companion for 5or 6 seasons,so ithink£30is a bit of a snip.. if a lurcher put 5 or 6 rabbits a day in the pot they,d be asking 200 nicker....

Thats what happens when you buy from middle men you would be better buying them from the guy that bred them then you can see the conditions they where raised in etc

Ive never paid for a ferret, always been given the kits for free.

very strange sam!!!! you may get them for free but you certanly know how to charge for them :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: