• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im left utterly speachless by what this pricks done...........in the name of art........give me a feckin break,the feckers that let this go ahead should be twated,the feckers that stood and watched this poor wee dog should be twated and this fecker that claims he's some kind of artist should be sent before me to get whats he deserves :censored::boxing::censored:

He needs Lynching :censored: thats done me right up looking and reading this stuff. f*****g Humans hey! there's plenty of decent one's but by f**k is there plenty of shite out there too........

Its not a petition that need signing although I have done it! a visit fits the bill far more.....

F:censored:g unbelivable!!I know some of these arty farty types are a bit strange but this is just out & out cruelty.Shows how sadistic human beings can be even the so called educated classes.The b*****d wants to be tied up & starved to death himself so all these arty morons can view his slow,painful demise THE C :censored: T.Petition signed.....

Edited by andy s410c
329 VIEWS AND ONLY 27 REPLIES?I HOPE THE REMAINDER SIGNED THE PETITION

Too right! SIGN SIGN SIGN: I don't care what his reasons were for doing this: and to think that the general public just watched it happen: the artist is right in one respect: that all the dogs dying in their streets are ignored: that show just proved it beyond all measure.

We in this country have no idea what dreadful lives some animals lead in other countries: Spain for one. Isn't the Honduras a Spanish speaking country too? Maybe its the Latino mentality: who knows.

PLEASE JUST SIGN THE F*CKING PETITION!!!!