• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest manda

Signed, Art is not the same art as hundred of years ago, they just wierd people who think they are better than the rest of us, a smashed bottle is classed as art and fooking dying dogs, WHAT A DISGRACE! TOTALLY DISGUSTING SAD B@STARDS.

whats so upsetting about one dog starving when thousands starve every year in that city?

people are going nuts about the artist, but don't give a shit about dogs starving to death in general?

sign the petition?,ffs,why not send some money? of course thats not easy either is it. the RSPCA have over £200million in investments but would rather spend their money trying to ban hunting than actually helping strays starving to death.

better to sign a petition against the RSPCA and similar organisations who have been given money in good faith to help animals.

at least the artist made people look at whats happening everyday, i wouldn't thank him for it but i wouldn't hang him either

Bryan

http://www.rspca.org.uk/servlet/Satellite?...Id=996827934200

at the bottom of the page on this link is the financial report for the RSPCA in '06

they had an income of £110 million, £113 million invested

they took £56 million from donations left in wills

and they chase us and they chase hunting,wasting money on hunting act prosecutions etc.

sick b*****ds if you ask me, they are the ones letting animals down, not some spanish nutcase.

Bryan

Edited by Bryan
whats so upsetting about one dog starving when thousands starve every year in that city?

people are going nuts about the artist, but don't give a shit about dogs starving to death in general?

sign the petition?,ffs,why not send some money? of course thats not easy either is it. the RSPCA have over £200million in investments but would rather spend their money trying to ban hunting than actually helping strays starving to death.

better to sign a petition against the RSPCA and similar organisations who have been given money in good faith to help animals.

at least the artist made people look at whats happening everyday, i wouldn't thank him for it but i wouldn't hang him either

Bryan

So its acceptable to have an oviously dying dog on display & label it as art to get a point over about the millions of others , yeah right it is :censored:

Its Sick and its Wrong.

I have just signed up, it took a matter of seconds. It tells you how many have signed up when you complete your info, their is also an option to keep your E-mail address private so don't worry about being spammed.

I was the 438445 Signature, lets get this figure up some guys.

Its just horrendous how someone can do this and call it Art.

Tinman

no Kay it's not right, but it's no worse than letting them die on the streets,but on the streets it is out of sight so easier to ignore

Bryan

But do you honestly think anyone who saw that dog at this exibition would go from there & start to do something about the strays , because i dont

I could perhaps would have not felt so angry if there had been litereture there indicating the plight of these dogs & it was visable , but if there was i nore no one else could do either, so to me its not made people aware of the other starving dogs , you only have to read the comments of thoese who signed to see that they hadnt seen it either

no Kay it's not right, but it's no worse than letting them die on the streets,but on the streets it is out of sight so easier to ignore

Bryan

if he cared that much he would of just ended the dogs life, not stuck it in some gallery for the world to see,

how can something on the streets you see everyday be out of sight? surley you must pass all the street dogs on the way to the exbition

Bryan

if he cared that much he would of just ended the dogs life, not stuck it in some gallery for the world to see,

how can something on the streets you see everyday be out of sight? surley you must pass all the street dogs on the way to the exbition

Ditto :thumbs:

Bryan

I think that the people are just so desensitized to the dead and dying dogs everywhere that they are literally barely aware of them. I know that when I last visited Spain, (OK it was quite a few years ago) I was amazed at how many dead dogs you saw by the sides of the roads, and obviously nobody picked up the bodies as they were all in varying stages of decay. Whether Spain is still like that I don't know, but it just goes to show that people get used to seeing certain things

My vet took a sabbatical and went to Jamaica or somewhere similar to spay/castrate/vaccinate and heal the huge numbers of stray dogs they had out there. These dogs are semi feral and just scrounge round the perimeters of society, breeding like mad when there is enough food, and starving when there isn't. They live alongside people in the same way our feral cat populations do.

Bryan

I doubt the artist actually gives a f**k about the starving dogs, more of his own fame and recognition. If he did then he's made his point once, why do it again eh?

And I fail to see how anyone can accept this artists behaviour in any way shape or form; its nothing but intended cruelty on an animal and its a f*****g disgrace.

Anyway, whilst I can't do anything positive at this moment in time about the mass of starving dogs in the world, the number of kids dying from Aids, the number of woman who will be raped this year, the number of people who will be murdered trying to protect their home, the stupid f*****g hunting ban or the amount of numpties that abound on this site I can do something about helping to stop this 'artist' from performing this outrageous publicity event again!

Crow