thigs that realy annoy you!

pulling a woman and getting down to it and finding out she's wearing Pants and has a willy :blink:.....

Yes but remember Tony, once is mistake , twice is unfortunate but nine times and I smell a rat..............That what you expect drinking in some of the establishments you frequent............

9 times :icon_eek:, its happend far more times than that ;). for some reason it always happens when I visit the pubs in the Lincolshire area Simon :whistling:, I decided to stay away but I now find myself drawn back to that Vicinity :kiss:.....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Other drivers, but it's not their fault that they're not perfect drivers like me........... :whistling:

Cats

Policemen

Policewomen

Police cars

Police motorbikes

police.... Bollocks to it, ALL the police!

Traffic wardens

Boy bands

Girl bands

White people who talk like they're black

Shite stirrers

Grasses

People who look down their noses at you

RSPCA

Two faced people

Drunken Women (If I'm sober!)

Sober Women (If I'm drunk!)

People more famous for getting wrecked, than for their talent

Doors that creak/slam when you're trying to sneak in late at night when you've been out shooting/drinking

Antis

Weather too hot

My Wife when she gets 'THAT' look on her face (joking! :whistling::laugh: )

Spoilt/gobby kids

Hangovers

Bad manners (not the band!)

Soap operas

Funny how many things spring to mind when you start to think about it, I could go on for ages! :hmm::laugh:

Hmm...

I could go on and on but lets start with ex boyfriends that are as predictable as they come..!

Jumped up pricks that cut me up.

Tailgaters, I will drive at 20 miles an hour if you insist on driving right up my arse and then I will put my foot down when you try and overtake and your twatty chav car...

The M25! 3 hours it took me to drive 60 miles the other week when I was doing a transport run for a rescue dog making me very late for the pick up!

Women who think that wearing a crop top and mini skirt when they are at least five stone overweight makes them look good.

People with dogs who are of the lead saying:oh its alright he dosnt fight:whilst my old terrier is doing cartwheels on his leader trying to get at it.

Wor lass complaining i never take her anywere then the next five times i ask her to go somewere she makes an excuse not to go.

Journalists who have everyone thinking that just because you have a terrier or two on a lead with scars you are a badger baiter

Guest manda

Wor lass complaining i never take her anywere then the next five times i ask her to go somewere she makes an excuse not to go

sounds like me haha i do that to scott all the time lol

Customers who are slow payers,

Burglars or thieves of any description,

Dole dossers who think they are clever being parasites on the back of the state,

Spongers, anyone who cant have the honour to bring up their own urchins and expect the rest of us to pay for them and the useless dross they then also go on to inflict on the rest of society,

Immigrants,

Car park attendants who think they are god,

Yellow pages reps, Yell.com tele sales reps,

Part time pesters who go round giving stupid quotes just because they have a full time income already,

OH FECK IT, anyone not on the level.

WELL...

THINK YOU COVERED EVERYTHING THERE.

EXCEPT?

DOCTORS, MIDWIFES AND HEALTH VISITORS WHO TELL ME HOW TO AND WHAT TO DO WITH MY KIDS WHEN THEY

AINT EVEN GOT ANY F*CKING KIDS OF THERE OWN.

F*CKING WINDS ME UP

OH AND THERES THE LABOUR PARTY

[n/quote]

Driving instructors! Not learner drivers, everybody needs to be able to drive.

We have a test centre in our nearest town and every hoot toot/newly qualified driving instructor from 20 miles radius cocks up my local journeys. Has every 2nd car in North Cornwall got L plates?

drivers who park on the path

people who crawl round at a snails pace

bullys

drinkers who then drive home

people who think of only themselves

people who bragg

people who delittle others

patronising

:D