See these twats

Look at these twats on youtube they should not have ferrets :censored:

a good one for the anti's. Clowns!!. The only good thing about it was that the ferret rose above it all and stayed calm and unstressed, poor bugger. Kay would put them right I'm sure, if they lived long enough.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said in a previous post we are our own worst enemy.and I use WE very loosely as I dont believe they are a part of countryside sports at all.The unfortunate animals have a bad future ahead of them.What really pisses me off also is that they're IRISH.....arent we the lucky ones

:hmm: um, i think someone must have changed the video on the first post of this topic, cos i saw a lad holding a ferret by the tail, dropping it & it running up to the lad with the camera who obviously isn't a ferret fan, then putting it in a bucket with a pierced lid?

when i was that age i was taught to carry ferrets by the tail. i don't now, cos even the supposedly nasty ones are ok with me. and it's always fun to freak the out the ferret-dodger! :laugh: it just looks like the eager young lad trying to get the older boys to hang out with him...

the bucket thing is a good idea, looks like a catering tub, they have good tight lids, no danger of it doing a houdini in transit. a fine show of ingenuity & resourcefullness from the kids. i bet they've got a hutch built out a scrap wood, like my sturdiest one, which is built out of old pallets.

maybe you should all watch again, and take a closer look?

:hmm: um, i think someone must have changed the video on the first post of this topic, cos i saw a lad holding a ferret by the tail, dropping it & it running up to the lad with the camera who obviously isn't a ferret fan, then putting it in a bucket with a pierced lid?

when i was that age i was taught to carry ferrets by the tail. i don't now, cos even the supposedly nasty ones are ok with me. and it's always fun to freak the out the ferret-dodger! :laugh: it just looks like the eager young lad trying to get the older boys to hang out with him...

the bucket thing is a good idea, looks like a catering tub, they have good tight lids, no danger of it doing a houdini in transit. a fine show of ingenuity & resourcefullness from the kids. i bet they've got a hutch built out a scrap wood, like my sturdiest one, which is built out of old pallets.

maybe you should all watch again, and take a closer look?

are you crazy ossie?? they were just tourchering the poor thing!! if they used it for hunting then yeah id see your point, but there just being plain old twats!!! :thumbdown:

are you crazy ossie?? they were just tourchering the poor thing!! if they used it for hunting then yeah id see your point, but there just being plain old twats!!! :thumbdown:

i am certainly not crazy!!! please explain what you saw in that video? have you watched all their videos?

i've seen a lot worse posted on youtube, A LOT worse. you are all starting to sound like fluffy-wuffy antis, go take a reality check, a few deep breaths, watch it again, watch all their videos, pay attention to the kid who the ferret actually belongs to. forget the mate with the camera, he's clueless.

they take the f**kin piss. i tell you what they want sticking in a bucket and throw the tw*ts!!!! they make me sick!!!

its people like that who put a bad image to the press and general public and next thing you no were getting banned or something!!! the best kind of ferrets are happy ferrets and they are certainly not!! :fool::fool::fool:

some one asked why youtube was allowed to show this and why youtube wasn't shut down...

youtube.com is a community policed video hosting site.. they count on the people who view the content to decide what is and what is NOT acceptable in most regards.

If this video offends you, then please do sign up and report it and youtube will quickly react and review it and take down the offensive clip. This is an american site and as such its run democratically... have your say ... it DOES count!!!

Edited by lorelei0922