Jesus an average player such as cantona is your icon??

mate you no f**k all about football. cantona was one of the best players the prem has ever seen

and only cost man utd £1mil yet you say he wasnt that good ?

some of the players in the liverpool side are some of the most overrated around. they have done f**k all against the top side this season. and the best thing about it is where was Fernando Torres and Steven Gerrard yesterday ?

they didnt do anything man utd had them rapped up :whistling: Torres is wasted in your side he needs to play with a striker up with him as your lot have him on his own. what good is that ?

:clapper::clapper: they're just a average mid table side these days. just out of Interest can anyone tell me the last time Liverpool beat Man Utd :whistling:....

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus an average player such as cantona is your icon??

mate you no f**k all about football. cantona was one of the best players the prem has ever seen

and only cost man utd £1mil yet you say he wasnt that good ?

some of the players in the liverpool side are some of the most overrated around. they have done f**k all against the top side this season. and the best thing about it is where was Fernando Torres and Steven Gerrard yesterday ?

they didnt do anything man utd had them rapped up :whistling: Torres is wasted in your side he needs to play with a striker up with him as your lot have him on his own. what good is that ?

:clapper::clapper: they're just a average mid table side these days. just out of Interest can anyone tell me the last time Liverpool beat Man Utd :whistling:....

In the English Premier League - 24 Apr 04 @ Old Trafford

Man Utd 0 - 1 Liverpool

Murphy 63 (p)

and then it was luck :laugh:

But man utd fans remember this.. How many European cups have you won???

How many Premierships have Liverpool won?

If souness / dalgleish/ Hughes were playing today, what would they be worth???

Feck all to do with the topic but...We could be here all night with this one Stiffy, but I'd say those three you mentioned would be worth one Denis Law or the left leg of George Best, or the big toe of the mighty Duncan Edwards.

I watched the match with my brother, who's a Liverpool fan. He was so confident before the match strutting around my flat in his scouse shirt! He left the flat with a face like thunder!

He's always good for a laugh, at the start of every season, he swallows the whole 'This is our year' shite! :laugh:

Fairpoint cragman..Fantastic players all three of those.. :victory:

However I am no liverpool fan to the others..Just fan of the great game in general..And for those who say I know nowt..Play for your county did you ??? :icon_redface: Did you score a brace of penalties past a player now first choice for his prem club and has played for england???

Thought not???

And on the subject of Cantona..Apart from him scoring a volley in the dying minutes of the worst fa cup final ever against liverpool and scoring a hatrick against liverpool for leeds there again , in the charity shield..

I really do struggle to recall anything of significance bar the odd goal against lower teams such as Wimbledon, west ham :tongue2: and Norwich leicester etc ...More so even in europe where his primary acheivement was to get sent of against Galatasary..Not exactly iconic status is it..Now seeing aswe are talking reds here..I geniunely find it insulting when he is referred to as a legend when in all honesty He accomplished as much as Poborsky or Kanchelskis, Flash in the pan foreigners..But If your talking Roy Keane :notworthy: , That is another tale all together..Possibly the greatest midfielder of all time..

PS Mouse..Man utd didnt win the league for 26 years..People in glass houses...

Edited by THE STIFFMEISTER

However I am no liverpool fan to the others..Just fan of the great game in general..And for those who say I know nowt..Play for your county did you ??? :icon_redface: Did you score a brace of penalties past a player now first choice for his prem club and has played for england???

:notworthy: to The Stiffmeister. At the end of the day, who gives a feck, 'cos they still get their thousands, win, lose or draw. It'll be somebody elses turn next week to cry into their beer. :big_boss:

JMHO.........If you really want to see the great game played how it should be played, then its Arsenal everytime........and I am a West Ham fan (not a supporter anymore as I dont go to games anymore, there is a difference!)

The red side of manchester have belife at the moment and that counts for everything............it not hard to follow a club like Man Utd, its easy............when your 4-0 down to another nonentity club in the old 1st and you have 28000 singing the bubbles like there life depended on it, you are cheering every bad pass and every bit of shit play by your own club (and laughing till you cry while doing it)........and its happening week in, week out........thats when you can be a real supporter.

A far cry from the half empty stadiums 10 minutes from the end when your club is losing 1-0 that you see these days.

Jesus, most of there support live no where near fecking Manchester!!

Dont agree with Stiff about Cantona, I loved him myself..........again, he had self confidence and you cant instill that on a training ground.

Di Canio was the same........he loved it, and you could feel it coming off him like static electricity.........Scholes, Keano, Giggs........proper pros, the others are just jonny come latelys, got to agree with Stiff about that............strike a pose!!

Bow down all you mere mortals, stop waving your arms Bartez..........you are in the presence of greatness!!

I get a bit passionate about it............lol

Edited by WILF

Thought not???

And on the subject of Cantona..Apart from him scoring a volley in the dying minutes of the worst fa cup final ever against liverpool and scoring a hatrick against liverpool for leeds there again , in the charity shield..

I really do struggle to recall anything of significance bar the odd goal against lower teams such as Wimbledon, west ham :tongue2: and Norwich leicester etc ...More so even in europe where his primary acheivement was to get sent of against Galatasary..Not exactly iconic status is it..Now seeing aswe are talking reds here..I geniunely find it insulting when he is referred to as a legend when in all honesty He accomplished as much as Poborsky or Kanchelskis, Flash in the pan foreigners..But If your talking Roy Keane :notworthy: , That is another tale all together..Possibly the greatest midfielder of all time..

PS Mouse..Man utd didnt win the league for 26 years..People in glass houses...

proves what you no mate ! cantona wasnt a out and out striker so he wasnt going to score as many goals as some of the other utd forwards. BUT YOU FORGET HOW MANY GOALS HE SET UP FOR OTHERS ! AND THE GOALS HE DID SCORE WHERE IMPORTENT FOR THE SIDE. AND MOST OF THEM WHERE MATCH WINNERS. YOUR BE TELLING ME NEXT THAT GIGGS WAS CRAP IN THE 90'S TO AND WAS OVERRATED :icon_eek:

and that volley he scored against liverpoo in the final was a great goal. the control to kit a ball like that. well going backwards was pure skill.

these goals superb http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43Wh-y8HX8Q

man u fans best watch out chelseas creeping up the table......we got you at home soon and once we beat you you will only be 2 points away....one little mistake could cost you the league

should be a good game mate. looking forward to ending your 4 years with out a loss at your ground :whistling::tongue2: