• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you will be lucky to go away with a draw :yes:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

2-1 united :toast:

keep on living in ya fantasy land :lazy: :laugh::laugh:

chelsea 3 mancheseter scum 0

:yes:

NO CHANCE!! :laugh: You Chavs have got to loose at the Bridge at some point....... :whistling:

Wasn't it Arsenal who came to Old Trafford on a 49 match unbeaten run, talking about making it 50?

And we all know what happened next........... :laugh: :laugh:

i would take the draw :whistling:

thing is at the minute. i think we are playing better then you. so can see us scoring at your ground :toast:

Edited by jamie g

NO CHANCE!! :laugh: You Chavs have got to loose at the Bridge at some point....... :whistling:

Wasn't it Arsenal who came to Old Trafford on a 49 match unbeaten run, talking about making it 50?

And we all know what happened next........... :laugh: :laugh:

arsenal got beat....we are the mighty chelsea not up their own arse arsenal.....we have passion and determination and in front of our own crowd we will not get beaten by you scummy mancs :no::laugh: i remember years ago when we were a little club and i was at the bridge and we thumped you :wankerzo4: 5-0

:laugh: i remember years ago when we were a little club and i was at the bridge and we thumped you :wankerzo4: 5-0

That just about sums it up...a little club until along comes a moneybags foreigner...that dont make a great club,theres a big difference between a great team and a great club.....chelsea have a great team but as far as great clubs go....even in london they dont come in the top 3 !......how many top class players have chelsea schooled and brought through ? none...they dont need to they just go upstairs and ask the man to put his hand in his pocket...chelsea are the most hated team in london....arsenal fans spurs,millwall,west ham,fulham...even orient,all hate each other but at the same time have a little respect for each other.....nobody has respect for chelsea !

As a londoner id hate to see chelsea win the title,any success they have is bad for football.....a nil nil draw will do the mancs,its for them to lose not chelsea/arsenal to win.

:laugh: i remember years ago when we were a little club and i was at the bridge and we thumped you :wankerzo4: 5-0

That just about sums it up...a little club until along comes a moneybags foreigner...that dont make a great club,theres a big difference between a great team and a great club.....chelsea have a great team but as far as great clubs go....even in london they dont come in the top 3 !......how many top class players have chelsea schooled and brought through ? none...they dont need to they just go upstairs and ask the man to put his hand in his pocket...chelsea are the most hated team in london....arsenal fans spurs,millwall,west ham,fulham...even orient,all hate each other but at the same time have a little respect for each other.....nobody has respect for chelsea !

As a londoner id hate to see chelsea win the title,any success they have is bad for football.....a nil nil draw will do the mancs,its for them to lose not chelsea/arsenal to win.

we have probably schooled and brought through as many as man united have.....and as a chelsea fan i hate all the other london clubs with passion and i love seeing them lose....and you know what i like chelsea being hated.....because before games like sunday you get a load of stick and abuse from everyone and when your team scores the winner you can stand up and rub it in there faces and have a look around and its only the chelsea boys cheering.....what a great feeling seeiing all them sad faces around us.....and as for roman coming in with his money.....well they took a look at all the other london clubs like tottenham and he thought umm.....why would i like to give my money to this bunch of jewish scumbags....took one look at chelsea and saw what he could make of us.....stop getting so jelous anyway gnasher

:clapper: Well said. It's not your money that makes you a big club, it's your history, following & tradition. I remember when Abramovich first came onto the scene, players like John Terry were standing up demanding respect & recognition, and I thought to myself, 'Why should they be given instant respect? Because they went from being nearly bankrupt under Ken Bates, to having limitless millions?' Not a chance! Respect is earned, not given.

To be honest, I kind of admired Chelsea pre Abramovich, they used to have class players in the likes of Zola, Petit, etc.

All the money in the world can't buy class though......... :no:

Oh, but then they're not even the richest club in London now, are they! :laugh:

Step forward QPR........................ :whistling:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

2-1 united :toast:

Sorry I'll have to disagree with that! I expect UTD to hit Minimum 4 :yes:. chelsea's style of play suits the way Man U are playing at the moment! they'll be torn to threads down the wings, Held up in midfield, and puntures big time in their defence :victory:. I won't mention our Defence because I don't think they'll be doing alot, just like Liverpool who managed about one shot on Target :gunsmilie:.....

:clapper: Well said. It's not your money that makes you a big club, it's your history, following & tradition. I remember when Abramovich first came onto the scene, players like John Terry were standing up demanding respect & recognition, and I thought to myself, 'Why should they be given instant respect? Because they went from being nearly bankrupt under Ken Bates, to having limitless millions?' Not a chance! Respect is earned, not given.

To be honest, I kind of admired Chelsea pre Abramovich, they used to have class players in the likes of Zola, Petit, etc.

All the money in the world can't buy class though......... :no:

Oh, but then they're not even the richest club in London now, are they! :laugh:

Step forward QPR........................ :whistling:

yeah before we had roman we had a nice little squad and we were moving up the table.....but at the end of the day we were in trouble and a billionaire took over with his money and we used it to our advantage buying a few talented and big named players.....and keeping the few we already had because we already had a few good players......but anyway you can say what you want and keep whinging about chelseas money and that ive heard it all before everyone makes the same excuses and gives us the same old bullshit and i think its quite boring.....and it mostly only comes from the arsenal and man u fans because they don't like it because there is a 3rd team to compete with now whereas before it was arsenal and man u :feck:

Nothing to do with jealousy mate ive been supporting a little team in comparison for 40 years....but im a football fan so naturally dont think a lot of a club who try to buy success.......as somebody else said,chelsea have no history,have brought through no top players...but have instead bought a great football team....if you follow your club around the grounds you will know the chelsea terrace chant as well as i do...." shit club no history "........

So who are these players in todays era that chelsea have brought through the ranks that compare with scholes,giggs,beckham and co at man utd....carragher,gerrard etc at liverpool or even ferdinand,ince,your own lampard and cole that my hammers brought through?

so about 10 years ago united bought through a couple of good players.....what have they done since.....nothing.....chelsea have brought through a few players obviously they wernt as good as beckham and scholes but they were still produced at chelsea....the hammers are probably the best team to bring them through the youth set up and that look at joey cole, frank lampard, rio & anoton ferdinand now they got that young player who scored on his premiership debut the other day who looks like a decent little player....i take my hat off to the hammers but to man u i won't.....they bring through 2 players and think they have earned themselves a reputation for bringing these players through bollox.....you go on about chelsea buying the league look at uniteds team.....tevez...rooney....ferdinand....ronaldo....nani....saha.... and list goes on....they were all bought and all the top teams battled for them because they were big names or looked like they were going to be good footballers....all everyone says is about chelsea....man u has been buying top players for years so why isnt anything said about them

Gnasher is spot on...........in all honesty, Chelsea had done nothing for how many years?......then along came Jose with limitless funds and hey presto, a title.

Amazing how many Chelsea "fans" crawled out of the woodwork when Abramovich came along.......and it will be amazing how may dissapear when he bogs off as well.

Lampard wont stay, if he does he is a fool.........same gos for Terry..........in there prime now, time to go to a "Real" big club in Spain or Italy and win some proper silver.

If they do go, and then Abo leaves as well.........all these big "names" will vanish in a puff of smoke and you will be back where you should be and allways were..........an average London club making mid table most years.

Not slating Chelsea, just being real about it..........I dont give a feck anyway, because I have allways just followed my club and have no delussions of greatness........couldnt give a feck if they win the league (never gonna happen anyway)......its just my club!

Go on you Irons..........

see even hammers fans dont like us.....funny ey....at the end of the day chelsea are in the TOP half of the premier and that is where they will be staying for a long long time......i admit man u have played a blinder this season and have played some real good football all inspired by probably the best player in the world at the moment ronaldo.....i have been disapointed in some of chelseas performances but in all honesty united do deserve it....but chelsea still have a glimmer of hope to nick it......but all you lot saying all that shit about chelsea i could not give 2 flying f*cks were above arsenal and just below man u and west ham....well they are a load of sh*t not even worth watching or talking about really so keep talking the talk lets let the big teams do the talking ey....if money bought them or not we have money fact....get over it old news....just people trying to make excuses