• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with arsenal losin today thats us out of title race (gutted), but the league is a marathon not a sprint and whoever is top in may will be rightful champions ! a few mates went to old trafford today, they keep txtin me askin how arsenal got on....b*starbs...hahaha,.

with arsenal losin today thats us out of title race (gutted), but the league is a marathon not a sprint and whoever is top in may will be rightful champions ! a few mates went to old trafford today, they keep txtin me askin how arsenal got on....b*starbs...hahaha,.

I know mate what its like! I had the last laugh today as some members of my family support Liverpool :whistling:, Boy did I enjoy taking the piss ;), its been a good close fought title race and I suppose it could still go either way but my gut feeling being a Manc Supporter from a young lad is!! we won't let it slip now....

I just love it when we beat Liverpool though above any other team, 3 goals wern't enough.....

i also support the gunners gutted about today but i have to say fergie has done it agin he just keep's going and in my eye's is a legend and a top class manager cant belivie a couple of season's ago they where saying he had to go when he him self said he was rebuliding and boy has he built a top quality team once agin

Guest JohnGalway

I used to support Man U, work with a Liverpool supporter at the moment. He was going on last week about how Ronaldo could never score against a good team, he only scores against the shite ones. It's terrible thing to do, admitting defeat to a Liverpool supporter, but I'll have to concede the point this week :clapper:

I used to support Man U,

Used to ? thats a crime in my book....its like saying " i used to be english "......you are what your born into.....id love to support a successful team but changing teams halfway through life...thats just against the rules :yes:

Fair play to man u this year they have been head and shoulders above the rest and showed great consistency,i can see them finishing 10/12 points in front.

Edited by gnasher16

Ha ha fair play to you boys yesterday but the sending off changed the game..at one nil you were never convincing for me..Especially with Torres running you back line daft..Carragher had a shocker and Gerrard once again went missing against a top 4 team..???How he gets his legendary status is past me..He plays well against lower teams at anfield and in europe but for me doesnt do enough..

But man utd fans remember this.. How many European cups have you won??? Even the last one was the jammiest win in the most one sided final ever played..Yes a win but your paltry two cups puts you in the same league as Nottingham forest and Barcelona..??? nothing amazing there..

To put liverpools into context, 5 times,they were cheated in the final last year and in 86 can you blame the team for loosing it in such horrendous circumstances?? If Heysel had not have happened I believe that team would then have gone on to dominate the world for the next 3-4 years???

To put it bluntly you are just bitter mancs, Jesus an average player such as cantona is your icon?? Can you truly compare him to a Souness in his prime??? If souness / dalgleish/ Hughes were playing today, what would they be worth???

You may win this title but football will never truly Come home till it is in anfield

Guest JohnGalway
Used to ? thats a crime in my book....its like saying " i used to be english "......you are what your born into.....id love to support a successful team but changing teams halfway through life...thats just against the rules :yes:

Trust me, I never used to be English :clapper:

I never changed teams either, still have a soft spot for Utd. It was when Sky tried to buy them, and they OK'd it, that I had enough :yes:

When I read 'Man Utd on fire'.......................being a Chelsea fan,I hoped it was Old Trafford going up in smoke!!!!! :tongue2:

And...............10-12 points clear.........Dream on!! :feck:

atb....................Martin.

And...............10-12 points clear.........Dream on!! :feck:

atb....................Martin.

Personally i hope not,but have to admit they are 10 points better than anyone else this year,unfortunately....

My mob have done well to be mid table....so as long as the chelsea scum dont win im happy :thumbs:

Ha ha fair play to you boys yesterday but the sending off changed the game..at one nil you were never convincing for me..Especially with Torres running you back line daft..Carragher had a shocker and Gerrard once again went missing against a top 4 team..???How he gets his legendary status is past me..He plays well against lower teams at anfield and in europe but for me doesnt do enough..

But man utd fans remember this.. How many European cups have you won??? Even the last one was the jammiest win in the most one sided final ever played..Yes a win but your paltry two cups puts you in the same league as Nottingham forest and Barcelona..??? nothing amazing there..

To put liverpools into context, 5 times,they were cheated in the final last year and in 86 can you blame the team for loosing it in such horrendous circumstances?? If Heysel had not have happened I believe that team would then have gone on to dominate the world for the next 3-4 years???

To put it bluntly you are just bitter mancs, Jesus an average player such as cantona is your icon?? Can you truly compare him to a Souness in his prime??? If souness / dalgleish/ Hughes were playing today, what would they be worth???

You may win this title but football will never truly Come home till it is in anfield

Jesus an average player such as cantona is your icon??

mate you no f**k all about football. cantona was one of the best players the prem has ever seen

and only cost man utd £1mil yet you say he wasnt that good ?

some of the players in the lverpool side are some of the most overrated around. they have done f**k all against the top side this season. and the best thing about it is where was Fernando Torres and Steven Gerrard yesterday ?

they didnt do anything man utd had them rapped up :whistling: Torres is wasted in your side he needs to play with a striker up with him as your lot have him on his own. what good is that ?