Got to agree with Wilf...if you like football (opposed to feeling the need to belong to something) then Utd and Arsenal are the two teams to watch.

Both these teams when they hit thier sweet spot are capable of hitting 3/4 goals in a 10 minute period.

I also think the nuetral secretly admires both Ferguson and Wenger for bringing through young talent or else simply finding it for peanuts (consistantly).

I cannot agree with Cantona being marked down to be average, what he actually did over and above the talent in his feet was by force of personality he added the believe in the TEAM that they could be champions. Not the most talented Utd player ever but in this modern era i would say he would have to be the most influencial.

got to agree with you there oneredtrim.....i enjoyed watching arsenal on sunday....top class team aint they

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but all you lot saying all that shit about chelsea i could not give 2 flying f*cks were above arsenal and just below man u and west ham....well they are a load of sh*t not even worth watching or talking about really so keep talking the talk lets let the big teams do the talking ey....if money bought them or not we have money fact....get over it old news....just people trying to make excuses

West ham might be a shit team mate...but when it comes to history and respect...we are WAY above a flash in the pan team like chelsea....and this is my point.....west ham have history,tradition and pride.....i remember a time when west ham refused to buy a player whos roots were outside london,let alone england.....count how many other premier league teams play at least 7/8 english players week in week out,many of whom have been spotted by their own scouts and brought through the youth system as kids......believe me,if west ham fielded a team of foreign players every week there would be uproar on the tearraces...thats what i mean by teams with pride and tradition...something chelsea just dont have...but yes they are a very difficult team to beat at the moment....

incidentally,still waiting for these home grown chelsea stars you mentioned ?? ( just as many as man utd i think you said )....yes man utd have bought players,BUT they combine them with home grown talent and always have done...chelsea BUY themselves football teams....west ham create great players and are always forced to sell to bigger clubs unfortunately :angry: ...but at least we have our pride and we can spell our players names !

believe me,if west ham fielded a team of foreign players every week there would be uproar on the tearraces...

:yes::yes::yes:.........I hope that is still the case.

To be honest I jacked it all in when it went all seater.......never the same for me after that.

The missus got me tickets for a boxing day game when were first going out, Coventry at home I think?, anyway, I hadnt been there for a while and Berkovitch was playing for them........fecking yid flags flying in Upton Park :thumbdown: ............that done it for me, never again.

I must say, I allways believed faliure brought out the very best in Hammers fans...... :thumbs:

Edited by WILF

i said the hammers do well to bring these youngens through i just said they are a shit team and they are....i think you have been watching the wrong team lately mate because the 1 your talking abouts not the one i have seen lately....listen...i dont need to give you a big list of players bought through the system at chelsea but i will......i guess you will probly try and prove me wrong like a lot of the sad cynts on this site....john terry...eddie newton....frank sinclair...jody morris.....carlton cole..... but like i said not as big names as scholes and becks....so apart from scholes and beckham who else have man u bought through the youth system

...eddie newton....frank sinclair...jody morris.....carlton cole.....

Some pure quality there Chavvy :laugh::laugh::laugh:

well like i said they arnt top names wilf......and some of the name i said wernt 10 years ago and past it.....all the people oneredtrim has mentioned are all past it....one of them even dead so who lately and still on the scene not 10 odd years ago has been bought through and high profile like you all keep saying......no one

but all you lot saying all that shit about chelsea i could not give 2 flying f*cks were above arsenal and just below man u and west ham....well they are a load of sh*t not even worth watching or talking about really so keep talking the talk lets let the big teams do the talking ey....if money bought them or not we have money fact....get over it old news....just people trying to make excuses

West ham might be a shit team mate...but when it comes to history and respect...we are WAY above a flash in the pan team like chelsea....and this is my point.....west ham have history,tradition and pride.....i remember a time when west ham refused to buy a player whos roots were outside london,let alone england.....count how many other premier league teams play at least 7/8 english players week in week out,many of whom have been spotted by their own scouts and brought through the youth system as kids......believe me,if west ham fielded a team of foreign players every week there would be uproar on the tearraces...thats what i mean by teams with pride and tradition...something chelsea just dont have...but yes they are a very difficult team to beat at the moment....

incidentally,still waiting for these home grown chelsea stars you mentioned ?? ( just as many as man utd i think you said )....yes man utd have bought players,BUT they combine them with home grown talent and always have done...chelsea BUY themselves football teams....west ham create great players and are always forced to sell to bigger clubs unfortunately :angry: ...but at least we have our pride and we can spell our players names !

In my opinion, West ham are a much bigger club than Chelsea. I'm not talking about in terms of money, but nearly everyone I know has a soft spot for the Hammers. During the season they got relegated, and also last season when they were in danger of the drop, any fan you spoke to, were willing them to beat the drop. In my personal opinion, West Ham are one of the biggest names in English football.

I wouldnt get too hot about it all Chavvy, its good to yack shite about football, but its all just talk.............at the end of the season the league wont lie!

All you younger football fans, enjoy it all while you can........savour every game, all the great talented players that you are lucky enough to witness week in, week out from every team..........they have never been better or fitter.

And if any of you "big" club supporters happen to find yourself heading for the exit 10 minutes from the end when you have taken a 4-0 drubbing........stop only then to consider if you are a true fan!!

All together now.........

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gUIrJQoIZvg

:clapper::clapper:

Edited by WILF

If were talking big clubs,tradition and passion....you lads should try a old firm game up here....that shit will blow you fella's away....a game a fitba doesnt come much bigger when these two get it on ;)

so wes brown is a reconisable international is he :no:

Every player i mentioned owns International caps.....i'd love to say that was an opinion.....but i'd be lieing.

your list went quite far back didnt it.....some of them players were playing when i wasnt even born :icon_eek: i could go as far back as that but to tell your the truth i cant really be botherd and we can keep throwing players names at each other but what is it proving.....i can name more english bred bought through the youth set up players whoopdy f****n doo....you lads obviously know a lot about football and are really proud of it and try and get kicks out of seeng people getting things wrong and i am only young i could get my dad on the computer naming a few players or whatever.....but i aint and he would probly laugh at it.....im off anyway dinner to eat and stuff to do.....good luck with your little man united are on form and brilliant and chelsea are rubbish and have lots of money and all they do is buy big name players to try and win the league topic....its kept me going for a couple of hours i suppose :signthankspin::boredom::laugh::laugh::laugh: