FAO lurcher mick

Guest lurcherboy2008
LURCHERBOY2008 at least i no who my father was r u from middlesbrough or some other REDLIGHT DISTRICT or with you being from wales did your mother just f**k A SHEEP

put it this way back end of these sheep look better than the back end of your mother :gunsmilie::gunsmilie: atleast my old man ain in a hat with a few fukin bits of paper with names on waiting to b picked random u dull c**t :gunsmilie::gunsmilie::thumbdown::thumbdown:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES THAT IS MY NO AND WHY DONT WHO EVER IT IS TEXTING ME ANSWER INSTEAD OF HANGING UP AND IT PROOVES BY THIS POST HOW MUCH OF A LIFE YOUS ALL GOT WHAT ARE YOUS VIRTUAL HUNTERS NONE OF YOU SEEM TO BE DOING OUT LATELY??????????????

So yet again we have a “lets rip someone’s balls off†thread. It’s laughable that you are all so worried about Anti’s coming on to this forum to find out where you hunt and live and yet your happy to supply them with a fellow hunter’s address and mobile number???? The Anti’s that dwell on this thread don’t have to do any work because you do it all for them. They must be P*ssing their pants laughing at you men.

What’s the line you all like to quote???? “United we stand, united we fall†or something along those lines. Well i think it’s time some of you guy’s practiced what you preach because for every person you run off this forum, thats one less person to stand by you when you need group solidarity against those who would like to see hunting and field sports banished into history books.

Make no mistake, Anti’s are clever and they do work hard to achieve their objectives and part of that is by working together to conquer us as hunting/ field sports people. How do we have any chance of fighting back if we are too busy fighting each other??????

This section is read by guests, new hunters looking for information, the general public through curiosity and Anti’s looking for damn good reasons to end hunting, look at what your portraying this forum and hunting/ field sports to be by polluting this forum with this kind of verbal aggression.

So luchermick didn’t turn up for a meeting, bad mannered maybe, so put it to bed and make sure you never arrange another meet with him again. Lurchermick was angry about all the PUBLIC abuse and threats he received on this thread but he should not have resorted with allegations about Craig’s misdeeds. THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN SORTED OUT IN PRIVATE BY PHONE OR PM, NOT ON A PUBLIC FORUM THAN SEVERAL THOUSAND PEOPLE ACCESS.

Good people are leaving this great forum in droves because of this stupidity; don’t you think it’s time to put a stop to this behaviour and get this forum back to how it should be, a place where people are proud of their sport and can discuss it without ridicule and insults, a forum where we can show the Anti’s that we are in fact united and we do stand by each other regardless????

YIS

Andrea

Guest john2007oliver
best advice ive ever ever ever seen on here andrea and your right this site has gone down hill just hope people take your advice

Gone down hill i nthe two weeks you been here? Speaks volumes

well fellow hunters,iv read this post over time,and im shocked.i lived in the north east..(north shields) for a few years.and if there was somthing to sort there was never much talking.i guess things have changed sinse viv graham passed away.....come on people either sort it or leave it alone, :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

So yet again we have a “lets rip someone’s balls off†thread. It’s laughable that you are all so worried about Anti’s coming on to this forum to find out where you hunt and live and yet your happy to supply them with a fellow hunter’s address and mobile number???? The Anti’s that dwell on this thread don’t have to do any work because you do it all for them. They must be P*ssing their pants laughing at you men.

What’s the line you all like to quote???? “United we stand, united we fall†or something along those lines. Well i think it’s time some of you guy’s practiced what you preach because for every person you run off this forum, thats one less person to stand by you when you need group solidarity against those who would like to see hunting and field sports banished into history books.

Make no mistake, Anti’s are clever and they do work hard to achieve their objectives and part of that is by working together to conquer us as hunting/ field sports people. How do we have any chance of fighting back if we are too busy fighting each other??????

This section is read by guests, new hunters looking for information, the general public through curiosity and Anti’s looking for damn good reasons to end hunting, look at what your portraying this forum and hunting/ field sports to be by polluting this forum with this kind of verbal aggression.

So luchermick didn’t turn up for a meeting, bad mannered maybe, so put it to bed and make sure you never arrange another meet with him again. Lurchermick was angry about all the PUBLIC abuse and threats he received on this thread but he should not have resorted with allegations about Craig’s misdeeds. THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN SORTED OUT IN PRIVATE BY PHONE OR PM, NOT ON A PUBLIC FORUM THAN SEVERAL THOUSAND PEOPLE ACCESS.

Good people are leaving this great forum in droves because of this stupidity; don’t you think it’s time to put a stop to this behaviour and get this forum back to how it should be, a place where people are proud of their sport and can discuss it without ridicule and insults, a forum where we can show the Anti’s that we are in fact united and we do stand by each other regardless????

YIS

Andrea

andrea are you for real this wanker is trying to split up a family with kids i think you should know the real facts the pms that has been sent and the lengths mick will go to to cause trouble

I’m not defending lurchermick, he should not be spreading these kinds of rumours, but as I’ve said, this should be dealt with in private between him and Craig. At the very least it should be discussed via PM, that way this forum can be clear of filth.

I’m far more concerned with the repetition of this forum, the people on this forum and field sports as a whole, than individuals, but it’s the individuals that represent all of us by being fellow hunters, they can give the public the impression that we’re decent law abiding people going about our legitimate business or, they can give the public the impression we’re all aggressive no do-gooders.

Lurchermick isn’t, by any means, the only one who’s been subjected to ridicule, many others have for far less, my self included. I’ve been accused of being a man, an Anti and probably a virtual hunter. None or true and i could have proved it weeks ago with photos of me on shoots and hunting. I choose not too since they contain close up picture of me and of the area i go to and frankly, like others, I’m concerned about giving my identity or location away. Not concerned about Anti’s, I’ve come across them on several occasions, screaming their threat and insult’s and on one occasion, trying to run me down. My concern is from fellow hunters who, when disagreed with, choose to become aggressive and make threats of “coming down and kicking the f***†out of you or posting personal information to the public. This thread (and others) bare witness to that. And that’s the saddest part, when we fear our own more than we fear the Anti’s, as i know some do, and for good reason.

Do the right thing and delete Lurchermicks address and phone number at the very least.

YIS

Andrea

this sites really gone down the pan

full of pc gangsters :thumbdown:

how can you say that, you'vre got a dozen posts to your name, and been a member since 2007, if you really think its "gone down the pan" whats keeping you here :wallbash:

this sites really gone down the pan

full of pc gangsters :thumbdown:

how can you say that, you'vre got a dozen posts to your name, and been a member since 2007, if you really think its "gone down the pan" whats keeping you here :wallbash:

not you thats for sure,an as a mod if your only imput on the whole 11 pages of this topic is that lame reply to me at that hour of the morning then you should of had an early night

i come on here to read about the interesting things people get up to in there spare time,as i live smack bang in the middle of south london an its hardly hunting ground

this site makes for great reading from time to time but when topics like this pop up i have to chuckle,everyone giving it the large openly instead of doing it privitely,maybe cos there beef wont go any further than there computer screen

hail to the pc al capones :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Edited by sykes