FAO lurcher mick

just like to say thanks to lurchermick after travaling for more then 1 hr 30 min he never turned up i have rang and text but you never picked up !!!!

all you had to do was just text me if you couldnt meet me or what ever

so this afternoon i have wasted petrol and time

thanks alot :thumbdown:

Edited by dantheman09

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now im confused , he said the same about you , he messaged you on here , rang you , txt you , no reply , whos the porky teller lol :whistling:

i knew you shud have bet me , i would have been loaded lol

i have not got any messages from hi or any missed calls i spoke to him on thursday night and text him last night and also before i left today

when i got to the meeting place i texted him saying i had arrived ,i got no reply so i tried to call him never picked up i then texted him a few more times adn also rang him about 17 times but he never picked up

if he just picked up or text back it would of been better then not at all and makeing me wait round like a tw*t

:censored::censored:

this is shocking from a member of the forum all it takes is a min to pick the phone up and cancal i was not home the other night when a forum member come to collect woodpigeons but i made sure some one was home to give the member the pigeons i promised him

i hate messers as well

regards

this is shocking from a member of the forum all it takes is a min to pick the phone up and cancal i was not home the other night when a forum member come to collect woodpigeons but i made sure some one was home to give the member the pigeons i promised him

i hate messers as well

regards

were yougoing on a date or something?? :boogie:

Guest fell terrier
come on mick , show your face , you have been online , have you give the lad an explanation . even blanking my txts/calls now

lurcher mick what a prick more like if no one can vouch for him let him be kicked off if everyone suspects him of being an anti any way we dont need people like him on the site everyone else agree :gunsmilie:

come on mick , show your face , you have been online , have you give the lad an explanation . even blanking my txts/calls now

lurcher mick what a prick more like if no one can vouch for him let him be kicked off if everyone suspects him of being an anti any way we dont need people like him on the site everyone else agree :gunsmilie:

everyones a f*****g anti eh :whistling:

:laugh: