FAO lurcher mick

whats up with all of u

DANTHEMAN sorry i did nt make it i had a bit bother the night before only reason dogs are up for sale is people are not happy with me having all the dogs so i need to get rid of 2 and the money will go towards the litter my bitch is expecting

and if it makes you all happy ill stay off the site

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you mean you had a bit of bother? you could of picked up the phone or texed back just to let me no but you never well why did you put if up in the first palce for free then ? you relly pissed me off and by the sounsd of it also alot of other people you want to get your self sorted out pal

BUT JUST A TEXT OR PHONE CALL :censored::feck::feck::boxing: :wankerzo4:

Guest manda
whats up with all of u

DANTHEMAN sorry i did nt make it i had a bit bother the night before only reason dogs are up for sale is people are not happy with me having all the dogs so i need to get rid of 2 and the money will go towards the litter my bitch is expecting

and if it makes you all happy ill stay off the site

its took you all this time to come up with a pathetic excuse like that your full of shit and your a fookin messer do every one a favour and f**k off you nothin but a freak :feck::feck:

:clapper::clapper::clapper::laugh:

Guest manda

Well mick its amanda do you really think id believe any of that, why on earth would scott want to F**k a fat scratty vikki pollard when he has me?? i might of believed it if any of her sisters looked anyway half decent but they dont mate sorry to inform you. so go f**k yourself LIL boy and carry on over populating with your shit.

cant believe your denying it scott tell your lass to come over and ill show her the messages off you on my phone asking why is it taking her so long to reply and you even said to me you have shagged so many women you have never been stuck with the same one for a couple of year and even janine has got the messages still on her phone saying how r u and u not talking like

your an ideot