Yep agreed charts....like I said in my initial post I don't agree with a lot of what she said....and as has been said she evaded some questions...

Normally when you see these folk have it put on them by a reporter or someone else that can chat well there argument falls apart...I just thought this lass spoke well didn't get to flustered and just kept on at braverman...its folk like her that will get the support from others with the same view....

• Like 1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When she was asked her views and opinions on Hamas and her views and opinions on Israel’s right to exist, she wouldn’t answer and said that had nothing to do with the student protests, she said she ha

Yep....world's gone crazy and evry left wing student is supporting hamas 

Actually watching it and listening that young lass was very good....whilst I don't agree with a lot of what she said she argued some very good points ...Israel is doing Genocide in Gaza...and as much

Posted Images

I've watched a few videos where people have tried to interview these students at the encampments and they have all refused to talk apart from  saying speak to their spokesperson, I find it quite sinister that these kids are being silenced by the organisers, because we all know you wouldn't have to scratch very deep to see that most these kids don't really have a clue what they are protesting about.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, kanny said:

I've watched a few videos where people have tried to interview these students at the encampments and they have all refused to talk apart from  saying speak to their spokesperson, I find it quite sinister that these kids are being silenced by the organisers, because we all know you wouldn't have to scratch very deep to see that most these kids don't really have a clue what they are protesting about.

I saw an interview a few weeks back the interviewer asked 2 girls on a protest if they thought Israel had the right to defend themselves after what hamas had done on Oct 7th, they looked at each other puzzled neither had a fckn clue what the interviewer was on about

• Like 1

No different to the trans agenda, Sinister forces behind the faces on the protests, controlling. manipulating and indoctrinating.  

2 hours ago, paulus said:

No different to the trans agenda, Sinister forces behind the faces on the protests, controlling. manipulating and indoctrinating.  

plus dividing👍

• Like 1
14 hours ago, chartpolski said:

When she was asked her views and opinions on Hamas and her views and opinions on Israel’s right to exist, she wouldn’t answer and said that had nothing to do with the student protests, she said she had something to do with “world communism “ and the protests were about overthrowing the capitalist system ! 
Another over entitled, over opinionated woman, with probably no idea what the history of the “Middle East problem” is and most likely couldn’t point to Gaza on a map !

Just another revolutionary student who will probably grow up to be a Labour politician….

Just my opinion, of course.

Cheers.

these are your educated people chart i told you not long ago what type go to university 

to go and do well you have to be able to listen and repeat not think for yourself mate 

there all the same away with the fairy’s 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, waltjnr said:

Religion =b#llocks ! 

Don't need that shite to live a decent life ,a way of dividing up people and causing conflict ,on a lesser scale footie fans ,hate their rivals ,with a passion ,don't know the answer and only guess it will get way way worse ,

Animals by and large are tribal, we see it everywhere in nature and that is by design.

Human beings have the brain to get by in some measure with those outside of their tribe but that will never erase the tribal instinct that is embedded in the very core of their dna when push comes to shove.

Tribes and tribes within tribes, difference and defence against difference is as natural to us as breathing…..or we’d have all he wiped out millennia ago.

As we see all the time in nature other “tribes” are different, not good different or bad different but just different and that different will subsume and devour your unique “tribe” if you let it.

People gravitate towards tribes because it’s the most natural thing for them to do.

We talk all the time about our culture and our values and our heritage, well that’s all the things we like about our tribe and we rightly want to preserve and defend it because otherwise we are gone, that filters down to sub levels of religion, class, sport, area etc etc

Organised religion and people who follow it are not weird, in fact it’s the most natural thing in the world.

Im not a fan of organised religion personally because I think like most organised things it’s too easily bought and exploits and betrays those who have traditionally supported it.

The Muslim is on another level, it’s so much more than just a religion…..it’s his whole life, his whole way of being, it’s his brotherhood that transcends everything else and it will eat everything in its path if we let it. 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3
29 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

these are your educated people chart i told you not long ago what type go to university 

to go and do well you have to be able to listen and repeat not think for yourself mate 

there all the same away with the fairy’s 

While I think there are sinister forces behind the current insanity we are being peddled everywhere, I also think it’s the most natural thing in the world for young people to form opinions, buy into ideology’s, think, progress, double down, regress…..it’s the natural path of life.

Who out of any of us can say they still hold the same view about every single thing that they held when they was 18 or 20 ?……views are changing all the time as you gain more experience, more knowledge and more kicks in the teeth. 

Nature always prevails, it’s just a question of how insane things have to get to restore the natural order and some sanity imho

Indeed, Peter Hitchens was a Trotskyist dyed in the wool red atheist as a young man and gradually shifted to a church going Christian Conservative in later life……there’s plenty we don’t or can’t see as young people and we are all a genius with hindsight. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

While I think there are sinister forces behind the current insanity we are being peddled everywhere, I also think it’s the most natural thing in the world for young people to form opinions, buy into ideology’s, think, progress, double down, regress…..it’s the natural path of life.

Who out of any of us can say they still hold the same view about every single thing that they held when they was 18 or 20 ?……views are changing all the time as you gain more experience, more knowledge and more kicks in the teeth. 

Nature always prevails, it’s just a question of how insane things have to get to restore the natural order and some sanity imho

Indeed, Peter Hitchens was a Trotskyist dyed in the wool red atheist as a young man and gradually shifted to a church going Christian Conservative in later life……there’s plenty we don’t or can’t see as young people and we are all a genius with hindsight. 

kind of what i was meaning mate the type that go to university believe everything there told never think for thereself really they struggle to if they did they would be called argumentative lol 

so it’s no surprise the shit they come out with and believe because of who they are listening to everyday i’ve he it first hand in last few year 

id rather me daughter go work in a 9 to 5 then go and listen to the shite they are peddling 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, paddyluke said:

did you see this last night?

Does anyone else see the irony of 2 wogs debating British foreign policy on a programme called “GB” news ? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

kind of what i was meaning mate the type that go to university believe everything there told never think for thereself really they struggle to if they did they would be called argumentative lol 

so it’s no surprise the shit they come out with and believe because of who they are listening to everyday i’ve he it first hand in last few year 

id rather me daughter go work in a 9 to 5 then go and listen to the shite they are peddling 

It’s not just university mate, it starts in infant school……university indoctrinated NQTs spewing main party social engineering propaganda.

As I always say to people, go and be a voice in these establishments because by the time they get to uni it’s too late to have a voice and the cards will just fall wherever they fall. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, chartpolski said:

When she was asked her views and opinions on Hamas and her views and opinions on Israel’s right to exist, she wouldn’t answer and said that had nothing to do with the student protests, she said she had something to do with “world communism “ and the protests were about overthrowing the capitalist system ! 
Another over entitled, over opinionated woman, with probably no idea what the history of the “Middle East problem” is and most likely couldn’t point to Gaza on a map !

Just another revolutionary student who will probably grow up to be a Labour politician….

Just my opinion, of course.

Cheers.

And who simpletons will vote for ! 

9 minutes ago, WILF said:

It’s not just university mate, it starts in infant school……university indoctrinated NQTs spewing main party social engineering propaganda.

As I always say to people, go and be a voice in these establishments because by the time they get to uni it’s too late to have a voice and the cards will just fall wherever they fall. 

i’ve had it loads with my daughter some funny’s ones her school is funded by birmingham city council a few hundred mile away so talking about how great islam is gets stupid 

her head is a lesbian in a relationship with a male teacher who come back after holidays a women 

one time i get a call she’s been disruptive again i ask why we were talking about the good islam does and she asked what would happen to me in a muslim country for been a lesbian when i ask what she thinks would happen she said threw off a building lol 

i just said she isn’t wrong what’s the problem what lessons it in english why are you talking about islam in an english lesson 

but you do get the odd teacher will talk to you private but won’t dare pull any of the other teachers is mental and getting worse 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, WILF said:

Does anyone else see the irony of 2 wogs debating British foreign policy on a programme called “GB” news ? 

If I had my way they'd both be on a boat well not so much a boat more a raft or maybe a scaffold plank

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’ve had it loads with my daughter some funny’s ones her school is funded by birmingham city council a few hundred mile away so talking about how great islam is gets stupid 

her head is a lesbian in a relationship with a male teacher who come back after holidays a women 

one time i get a call she’s been disruptive again i ask why we were talking about the good islam does and she asked what would happen to me in a muslim country for been a lesbian when i ask what she thinks would happen she said threw off a building lol 

i just said she isn’t wrong what’s the problem what lessons it in english why are you talking about islam in an english lesson 

but you do get the odd teacher will talk to you private but won’t dare pull any of the other teachers is mental and getting worse 

Here’s the question, how much support do you get from other parents when you speak honestly ?……I don’t mean them just telling you, I mean them speaking up as well ?

I almost know the answer for sure and I’ll tell you, none ! None is the answer. 

The Islamist is just doing his thing, the trans/gay/pro black agenda are just doing their thing…..it’s your own around you that are betraying you.

Thats my 1st hand experience anyway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1