Where TF is everyone?

Ok so where the actual f**k is eveyone on the other subforums ? Places are dead as hell. Getting to the point you might as well haut post here to get a answer quick vs waiting a week for someone to wonder though the "right" section. Y'all dying off or what ?

With that being said ...anyone happen to use the t bar or twig rig for eels alot ? 

• Like 1

Well Wolfie. The same thought has crossed my mind for a number of weeks now. You ar, possibly, the most interesting person posting at the moment. I open the forum religiously morning and evening anticipating a good old conversation.. Thing is, over here the whole hunting scene appears to have changed. Before you came on here, I was selling ferret boxes literally all over the world, which promoted lots of conversation. Out of the blue the decimation of rabbit population in the Uk seems to have halted all manner of field sports. Also , just walking your dog is seen asa threat to wildlife. Times they are a changing. Keep posting pal because we like your pics. Jok..

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, jok said:

Well Wolfie. The same thought has crossed my mind for a number of weeks now. You ar, possibly, the most interesting person posting at the moment. I open the forum religiously morning and evening anticipating a good old conversation.. Thing is, over here the whole hunting scene appears to have changed. Before you came on here, I was selling ferret boxes literally all over the world, which promoted lots of conversation. Out of the blue the decimation of rabbit population in the Uk seems to have halted all manner of field sports. Also , just walking your dog is seen asa threat to wildlife. Times they are a changing. Keep posting pal because we like your pics. Jok..

Fck off.... I'm well more interesting than Wolfie 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
26 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I've got an ingrowing toenail that's more interesting than wolfie .

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
42 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Pictures!! If no pictures, then it didn't happen 😅

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

1 hour ago, Astanley said:

Well y'all's leader board thingy here says otherwise apparently 🤷 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20240503-170950.png.6ce9e9e18181bd99d3a8235126cb4fd1.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

It's a bank holiday weekend wolfie..

Lots off here have probably gone to Rhyl to spend the weekend in a flea ridden damp infested caravan.

And about this time of night will be singing karma chameleon by culture club on the karaoke whilst intoxicated on 8 to 10 pints of mild bitter whilst sporting there brand new £12 market bought shell suits and puffing away on cheap £5 under the counter knock off fags between songs,

• Haha 6
2 hours ago, jok said:

Just as a follow up. Where have all the contributors gone and why? Jok.

Not a sarcastic reply at all mate, but contributing what about what ?

The lads who are still out smashing the granny out of gear get called all the c**ts under the sun for “doing it wrong” and all the old codgers like me don’t think it’s worth the aggro any more. 

Im sure some lads are still having a wander about but I doubt they are going to advertise it any more.

Wolfdog lives in probably the best hunting country in the world and he is looking on here for stuff ?…..f**k me, what’s the story there ?

• Like 4
11 hours ago, WILF said:

Not a sarcastic reply at all mate, but contributing what about what ?

The lads who are still out smashing the granny out of gear get called all the c**ts under the sun for “doing it wrong” and all the old codgers like me don’t think it’s worth the aggro any more. 

Im sure some lads are still having a wander about but I doubt they are going to advertise it any more.

Wolfdog lives in probably the best hunting country in the world and he is looking on here for stuff ?…..f**k me, what’s the story there ?

Welp...seems like y'all have starved them out . Might be time to start again .

That being said I see the same thing being repeated on about every forum I'm on...do t know what's with people I get suggestions lil friendly banter but ugh some of the " duck hunters" as we call them ( because they make it their life mission to shoot down everyone's ideas and the like ). Honestly found out if you just tell them how your not gonna respond to their bs anymore after being polite they usually get so infuriated they just go f**k off after you not responding ..Usually....  Dot feed the trolls and all that 

Anyway I get bored of living in a bubble. Dont understand how people enjoy bubble life for the most part . I can get about the same level of fascination from somone taking about how caught wolves in Alaska to some random guy in the UK goin on about ha in his dog chase rabbits. Might not understand 60% of it and have to have them break it down in terms a 5yr old can understand but I find it intresting.but that's ADHD for you. I know when I was on FB I used to love chatting with a trapper from over there .....Glenn Waters if I remember right. Wonderful old guy. Just nice to chat and compare notes and ideas. I'd some him some wooden rabbit trap or something from here and he'd talk about how back in the days over there people where doing XYZ in a similar deal.

Was a few others from around the globe id chat with. Just nice to hear something different or see what you use being used somewhere else from someone who doesn't act like an entitled prick.  

• Like 11
24 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

That being said I see the same thing being repeated on about every forum I'm on...do t know what's with people I get suggestions lil friendly banter but ugh some of the " duck hunters" as we call them ( because they make it their life mission to shoot down everyone's ideas and the like ). Honestly found out if you just tell them how your not gonna respond to their bs anymore after being polite they usually get so infuriated they just go f**k off after you not responding ..Usually....  Dot feed the trolls and all that 

Anyway I get bored of living in a bubble. Dont understand how people enjoy bubble life for the most part . I can get about the same level of fascination from somone taking about how caught wolves in Alaska to some random guy in the UK goin on about ha in his dog chase rabbits. Might not understand 60% of it and have to have them break it down in terms a 5yr old can understand but I find it intresting.but that's ADHD for you. I know when I was on FB I used to love chatting with a trapper from over there .....Glenn Waters if I remember right. Wonderful old guy. Just nice to chat and compare notes and ideas. I'd some him some wooden rabbit trap or something from here and he'd talk about how back in the days over there people where doing XYZ in a similar deal.

Was a few others from around the globe id chat with. Just nice to hear something different or see what you use being used somewhere else from someone who doesn't act like an entitled prick.  

Fair enough, Glenn was indeed a very interesting and lots of lads learned a lot from watching him and from lads who he had passed down knowledge to.

However, they are talking about banning snares now here so what he did will be consigned to history and nobody will able to either carry on or talk about carrying on.

Thats where we are at……shit innit !

14 hours ago, Astanley said:

Fooks sake don't talk about ingrowing toenail, got twat here  painful most times😒

44 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Seeking knowledge is a healthy pass time Wolfdog. 👍

32 minutes ago, bird said:

Fooks sake don't talk about ingrowing toenail, got twat here  painful most times😒

On a positive note Ray ,it will take your mind off your fecked back .

• Haha 7