1 hour ago, mushroom said:

Our kid did the Marathon today in full drag to raise awareness and money for Scope (disability charity). He completed the whole thing in 4hrs 51mins… Fuucking legend raised 30k for the charity. Very proud of him :)

Fair play to him mate ..

Good mate of mines wife ran it for her local scout group, not sure how much she raised though ..

• Like 1

I’d be in the first pub saying “fuuck this for a laugh I gonna spectate from this point on” :laugh: 

He did it with and I emphasise with very minimal road training. He relied solely on his years of dancing ffs lol

• Haha 2
50 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I’d be in the first pub saying “fuuck this for a laugh I gonna spectate from this point on” :laugh: 

He did it with and I emphasise with very minimal road training. He relied solely on his years of dancing ffs lol

So he did a marathon in under five hours dressed in drag all down to dancing fecking hell mush he must have quicker trotters that Michael flatley

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

So he did a marathon in under five hours dressed in drag all down to dancing fecking hell mush he must have quicker trotters that Michael flatley

I wouldn’t be able to comment on that but the bloody cnut did it :laugh: 

Some of us on here have done hard training for many years… I guess it’s not that much different in stamina and physical abilities in the long run (no pun intended)

• Like 1
On 21/04/2024 at 19:50, mushroom said:

Our kid did the Marathon today in full drag to raise awareness and money for Scope (disability charity). He completed the whole thing in 4hrs 51mins… Fuucking legend raised 30k for the charity. Very proud of him :)

That’s impressive that mate as normally on a Sunday my Mrs can’t walk 100 yds in heels  

22 hours ago, mushroom said:

I wouldn’t be able to comment on that but the bloody cnut did it :laugh: 

Some of us on here have done hard training for many years… I guess it’s not that much different in stamina and physical abilities in the long run (no pun intended)

Only joking buddy every credit to him for even doing a marathon  and well done for raising that amount for charity some achievement in drag that fair play to him he deserved that beer 

• Haha 1

The nearest I ever got to doing the London Marathon was when it used to go past my front room window every year when I was a kid ! Lol 

1 hour ago, WILF said:

The nearest I ever got to doing the London Marathon was when it used to go past my front room window every year when I was a kid ! Lol 

Did you ever think the front runners were wogs running after a shoplifting spree wilf 

• Haha 2