Good looking pups

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

mate me dog guard 

small land but sandy sinking gear lol need hardy dog on there we’re id go to show @chartpolskia 500 yd slip an a hare no dog will kill under 3 mins lolACAFC932-8C4B-45FC-94B5-CFBAEFEAB5E3.png.d38cc70b5330b7d86e14acd5636c7241.png lol 

3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

i was still out regular mate just not like i would a been what you running the black tan you have out else how old is he now ? 

I'm not running nothing mate. This dog of mine f****d its leg up last year just coming to end of summer. A don't normal let the dogs off together when out walking specially the sight hound. And just on a morning mooch with wife. She says let him off a let him off. After two mins he was running about and stafford run straight into side of his legs shoulder came out. Vet trip to put back In he's never been same. I held him up for a good 4 months just out into Garden. Few stretches of front leg. Then a thought right al take him out on his own. Let him have a run about came back limping.. So now he's just been lead walked guna leave him till after summer. I think Stafford's f****d him. She's a c**t for running into dogs and rolling them over. Not nasty just rough play. Young Lakeland does take no shite though. Other day her & stafford was playing about in bushes scenting up . And Lakeland went down a Warren. Stafford tried to put its head down. Well f**k me I've not seen a dog go lite. Little c**t got hold of stafford by scruff and would she f**k let go for a few seconds. Till she released what she'd done.. Was like her head had gone. But she's coming of age now she's not much of a pup now. 

Edited by Bangersanmash
  • Like 1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice looking pups but no mention of work and a soppy write up and boys and girls puts me off.

I’m sure you’ll find a way ! LOL ! Cheers.

I don't give a feck what people think my dogs look like. Conformation for wear and tear purposes, yes, but that's about it. I suppose I've been lucky in that any litters that I've had, have been wante

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

I'm not running nothing mate. This dog of mine f****d its leg up last year just coming to end of summer. A don't normal let the dogs off together when out walking specially the sight hound. And just on a morning mooch with wife. She says let him off a let him off. After two mins he was running about and stafford run straight into side of his legs shoulder came out. Vet trip to put back In he's never been same. I held him up for a good 4 months just out into Garden. Few stretches of front leg. Then a thought right al take him out on his own. Let him have a run about came back limping.. So now he's just been lead walked guna leave him till after summer. I think Stafford's f****d him. She's a c**t for running into dogs and rolling them over. Not nasty just rough play. Young Lakeland does take no shite though. Other day her & stafford was playing about in bushes scenting up . And Lakeland went down a Warren. Stafford tried to put its head down. Well f**k me I've not seen a dog go lite. Little c**t got hold of stafford by scruff and would she f**k let go for a few seconds. Till she released what she'd done.. Was like her head had gone. But she's coming of age now she's not much of a pup now. 

Alas one murky night last season there happened 2 be some confusion as which dog was going out and both were slipped well that's my story an I'm sticking 2 it anyroad the quarry was squibing them round when there was a sickening thud as the dogs collided and went flying but both sprung back up and the action went out the beam but alas the handset flashed up treed quarry and neither dog was affected by the crash ,lot 2 be said for the bull terrier 

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, Black neck said:

Alas one murky night last season there happened 2 be some confusion as which dog was going out and both were slipped well that's my story an I'm sticking 2 it anyroad the quarry was squibing them round when there was a sickening thud as the dogs collided and went flying but both sprung back up and the action went out the beam but alas the handset flashed up treed quarry and neither dog was affected by the crash ,lot 2 be said for the bull terrier 

For the stafford she's a c**t lol.