Baltimore Bridge

4 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Apparently the company running the ship are big on diversity inclusion,apparently the crew weren't the sharpest tools in the box ffs

I think most crews are from the India, asia, Philippines….that type of thing.

They used to come into my old town when tankers were in unloading at the terminals.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That happens with McHulls ears !

Hope Wolfie wasn't at the helm ! 

The Royal Family told MI5, MI6, CIA, Bill Gates, the W.E.F. , the Rothschilds, the Illuminati, (take your pick), to hack the ship’s computer system and make it hit the bridge, to take the attention aw

Posted Images

1 minute ago, WILF said:

I think most crews are from the India, asia, Philippines….that type of thing.

They used to come into my old town when tankers were in unloading at the terminals.

Aye Indians apparently wilf,this diversity hiring is abysmal an dangerous,hiring people because of the colour of there skin an not there merit is shocking,apparently there doing it with pilots an all,f**k me lol

4 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Aye Indians apparently wilf,this diversity hiring is abysmal an dangerous,hiring people because of the colour of there skin an not there merit is shocking,apparently there doing it with pilots an all,f**k me lol

In this instance mate, I don’t think it is that.

Ships have been manned with these lads for decades now, senior officers tend to be Europeans etc.

I’d imagine getting a job crewing a ship is much like being accepted to be a Gurkha…..that’s them secure for life and prepared to be away from home for long periods of time.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, WILF said:

Ships have been manned with these lads for decades now, senior officers tent to be Europeans etc.

I’d imagine getting a job crewing a ship is much like being accepted to be Gurkha…..that’s them secure for life and prepared to be away from home for long periods of time.

Amazing feat of a gurkha here mate..blew his fingers off and damaged his arm and face throwing back a hand grenade and still fought on killing dozens..what a man..

Of the 87 enemy dead counted in the immediate vicinity of the Company locality, 31 lay in front of this Rifleman's section, the key to the whole position. Had the enemy succeeded in over-running and occupying Rifleman Lachhiman Gurung's trench, the whole of the reverse slope position would have been completely dominated and turned.

This Rifleman, by his magnificent example, so inspired his comrades to resist the enemy to the last, that, although surrounded and cut off for three days and two nights, they held and smashed every attack.

His outstanding gallantry and extreme devotion to duty, in the face of almost overwhelming odds, were the main factors in the defeat of the enemy.[1]

17 minutes ago, WILF said:

Ships have been manned with these lads for decades now, senior officers tend to be Europeans etc.

I’d imagine getting a job crewing a ship is much like being accepted to be a Gurkha…..that’s them secure for life and prepared to be away from home for long periods of time.

Quite right, Wilfy.

Almost 50 years ago I did some work on a “Round Table Class” RFA vessel, same as the Sir Galahad that was sunk in the Falklands War.

The Chief Engineer was American and the below deck crew were Chinese, Formosans, actually, but the Captain and Officers were British.

Nothing new to having TCN crews.

Cheers.

1 hour ago, WILF said:

It looks like it is wilf,go an look at the company who runs the ship an get back to me,look at there sd campaigns an stuff,woke liberal diversity hiring cringefest mate

Taken from synergys website the company that ran the ship

At Synergy we want a workplace that is truly characterized by inclusion and belonging. Diversity for us is more about the variety of our thoughts as a team. Although diversity can be created through deliberate hiring practices, inclusion may not automatically follow. We want our entire workforce to appreciate and show sensitivity to the cultural, and any other, differences that exist in our teams, as well as among the people we interact with in our daily business. We strive to create an environment where everyone feels they belong

1 hour ago, Francie, said:

It looks like it is wilf,go an look at the company who runs the ship an get back to me,look at there sd campaigns an stuff,woke liberal diversity hiring cringefest mate

Everybody in the world is at that lark mate, from schools to the Army…..nothing special pal.

Everyone on every ship is from the Indian sub continent, have been for years mate