Funny little video that,bit before my time looked like the 70's.....clubs in London went through a strange phase in the era after the Krays and suchlike, i think they tried to be a bit more respectable up till the drugs age of the 80's/90's then it was pretty much anything go's....bouncers/doormen were feared back then,nowadays since licenses nobody gives tuppence for them.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Forget who the bird was now but certainly makes you feel your age when realising the two other lads in the pic are both dead now !

Must of been late eighties i suppose....dont miss them dickie bow days one bit 😩

IMG_3024.jpg

Christ..how tall are you mate about 6ft 7"

1 hour ago, king said:

Christ..how tall are you mate about 6ft 7"

I don’t think that’s Gnasher……I think that’s someone else ?

12 minutes ago, WILF said:

I don’t think that’s Gnasher……I think that’s someone else ?

Ah I read it wrong then mate..I thought it was gnasher..he's a very tall lad who ever he is..

1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

😳 Only 6 foot....must be the picture,a combination of the manager of the gaff little Bobby in the middle who was only about 5 ft 6 and possibly having me high heeled trotters on  😂

I looked at the pic and thought your chin is as high as the top of the middle lads head..so you must be very tall..but as you say little Bobby was only 5 ft 6"..I'm only 5ft 7" lol..

• Haha 1