ISIS attack Russia

They don't seem like islamic extremists. They may be Islamics, they may of done something extreme. But they certainly didn't want to be martyrs. 

They were paid to do something by unknown people and then made a run for it. 

Let's see how much the west tries to overshadow the motives, with discussion about how wrong the torture of them was....

• Like 1

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is what my pal created, from one bloke alone with a black bag and a litter picker, picking up rubbish just off his own back to this……one bloke !…..and a hundred little cogs

I may be wrong, and I’ll get shit for it, but I hope our, my, football team never win another match while wearing that shirt with the adulterated flag adorning it ! Our flag doesn’t just represen

I always tend to think the best type of punishment for people like this is to punish their families as well.......let it be known publicly early on that this is the way its going to be thereby forcing

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bakerboy said:

I wonder how many immigrants that have invaded the uk in the last decade would pick up a gun and indiscriminately massacare innocent people for a few grand

Well the threat of when being caught and then after a lengthy trial all paid for by the British Tax payer they get sent to jail where they get 3 square meals a day, TV, playstation, use of a gym, dental and health care and get to spend it on a wing ran by their Muslim brothers it would probably put them off!      

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Bakerboy said:

I wonder how many immigrants that have invaded the uk in the last decade would pick up a gun and indiscriminately massacare innocent people for a few grand

3rd world savages are killing people daily in the UK,  because they are only doing it one at a time it don’t even make the news for the most part.

Seen two incidents this morning of spades stabbing people to death, one in a nightclub and another in broad daylight on a train !!

• Like 6