ISIS attack Russia

18 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

What is it about the word “evidently” you don’t understand ?

Cheers.

lol not a full bite 

you would be one to believe oswald killed kennedy osama was the brains behind 911 and covid was from bats and russia blew up there own pipeline evidently lol 

• Haha 1

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is what my pal created, from one bloke alone with a black bag and a litter picker, picking up rubbish just off his own back to this……one bloke !…..and a hundred little cogs

I may be wrong, and I’ll get shit for it, but I hope our, my, football team never win another match while wearing that shirt with the adulterated flag adorning it ! Our flag doesn’t just represen

I always tend to think the best type of punishment for people like this is to punish their families as well.......let it be known publicly early on that this is the way its going to be thereby forcing

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

lol not a full bite 

you would be one to believe oswald killed kennedy osama was the brains behind 911 and covid was from bats and russia blew up there own pipeline evidently lol 

IMG_5621.gif

soon be over once trump gets in i was watching retired generals saying ukraine can’t win there having to kidnap f***ing indians and use kids ffs lol lost a full country of there men just about at least zelensky will retire comfortably off all the money while our own die from underfunding and can’t feed thereself 

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

IMG_5621.gif

lol get your head back in a book your head would frazzle if you had to think for yourself 

yes boss me a good nigger lol 

how do you feel when you see foreigners who hate  the country give money housing and food while your fellow army man kips in a doorway ruined ? 

shame your not fighting for them aye 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

lol not a full bite 

You need to study me more ! 
Ive many times said I believe the Kennedy assassination was a conspiracy ,( in the true sense of the word, ie, “ two or more people conspiring to commit a crime”).

I was fascinated by it, to the point I read the Warren and subsequent reports in depth; I went to Dallas, sat at the window of the Book Depository, stood on the grassy knoll, stood behind the picket fence, drove thought the triple underpass and went to Parkland Memorial Hospital.

I then came to the conclusion that Oswald could not have been a lone shooter.

In other words, I did in depth research, I didn’t just say “the CIA did it”.

Im a very cynical and sceptical man when it comes to conspiracy theories. 
Anyway, I though all the conspiracy theorists were having a week off after getting it so wrong about Catherine ?

Good job the CIA are blowing up Russians for something else for you all to obsess on ! LOL !

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

lol get your head back in a book your head would frazzle if you had to think for yourself 

yes boss me a good nigger lol 

how do you feel when you see foreigners who hate  the country give money housing and food while your fellow army man kips in a doorway ruined ? 

shame your not fighting for them aye 

IMG_5622.gif

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Ive many times said I believe the Kennedy assassination was a conspiracy ,( in the true sense of the word, ie, “ two or more people conspiring to commit a crime”).

I was fascinated by it, to the point I read the Warren and subsequent reports in depth; I went to Dallas, sat at the window of the Book Depository, stood on the grassy knoll, stood behind the picket fence, drove thought the triple underpass and went to Parkland Memorial Hospital.

Anyway, I though all the conspiracy theorists were having a week off after getting it so wrong about Catherine ?

Good job the CIA are blowing up Russians for something else for you all to obsess on ! LOL !

Cheers.

Except there’s a human factor that gets lost in the singular act that happened that I 100 percent believe makes it’s true 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

i’ve seen bits on kennedy chart who did they blame for that lol or ye russia lol ffs it’s comical 

bet that was good having a walk about the scene 

i never mentioned kate  lol 

3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Except there’s a human factor that gets lost in the singular act that happened that I 100 percent believe makes it’s true 

ffs lol you are a cracker lol

bet that was good having a walk about the scene 

Friends of ours live in San Antonio, so I took advantage of their invitation to visit them and tick two things off my bucket list, the Kennedy assassination and visit the Alamo. 
We stayed in the Presidential Suite at the Dallas Hilton for two nights while I hired the hotel concierge to take me around the various places, then I hired a Ford Mustang and drove to San Antonio and toured the Alamo. Spent the last night in a log cabin belonging to the late President Lyndon Johnson in Fredericksburg before flying back to Love Field Dallas and on to Saudi.

A trip of a lifetime !

Cheers.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

IMG_5623.png

you really need help lol

there ain’t a deep state ? haven’t leaders  mentioned the new world order multiple times ? 

have you ever seen bill gates talk openly about de population ? 

a lot a the times i think you pulling me leg no grown man can be as naive as you mate unless plucked from the wild some jungle tribe just found lol

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you really need help lol

there ain’t a deep state ? haven’t leaders  mentioned the new world order multiple times ? 

have you ever seen bill gates talk openly about de population ? 

a lot a the times i think you pulling me leg no grown man can be as naive as you mate unless plucked from the wild some jungle tribe just found lol

Stay off the weed mate . It leads to thinking thoughts about how planes are upside down when in Australia ffs 

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Friends of ours live in San Antonio, so I took advantage of their invitation to visit them and tick two things off my bucket list, the Kennedy assassination and visit the Alamo. 
We stayed in the Presidential Suite at the Dallas Hilton for two nights while I hired the hotel concierge to take me around the various places, then I hired a Ford Mustang and drove to San Antonio and toured the Alamo. Spent the last night in a log cabin belonging to the late President Lyndon Johnson in Fredericksburg before flying back to Love Field Dallas and on to Saudi.

A trip of a lifetime !

Cheers.

sounds it mate 

i like your thinking driving about in a mustang there wouldn’t be any other way 

Just now, mC HULL said:

sounds it mate 

i like your thinking driving about in a mustang there wouldn’t be any other way 

It was a rag top and we had the top down with our luggage on the back seat. As we got into San Antonio we took a wrong turn and ended up in the barrios and there were some dangerous looking Hispanics eying us up, I was glad to get out of there ! 
As I was driving down the freeway at about 120, all the big trucks were sounding there horns, I thought they were being friendly but my pal said they were telling me it’s a 50 limit ! LOL !

Cheers.

• Haha 3