This.mite start something going who still lamps long ears and why do lads think it's.wrong to lamp them personally I think they our fair game

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hangings 2 good for u

Alas some boys slipped there salukis and be the time the got them back on the slips they discovered there grandkids had left school

Course ‘em, lamp ‘em, snare ‘em, shoot ‘em, it doesn’t  matter, as long as you jug ‘em right !   Bon Apetit !

Posted Images

Not really had a lot to do with hares as we ain’t really had any on our land for about 20 yrs but me an a mate dropped on some on our land we see 8 on this massive field they’d obviously been dropped off there at some point and had been breeding as it’s keepered land  we’d had a shit night we thought it’d be rude not to take a run each we were expecting a long descent run each for our dogs they were caught with ease to be honest i didn’t think there was anything sporting about it they ran strange like they were lost or didn’t know we’re they were going couple of turns an they were done the bitch I was running at the was soft mouth so I let mine go the other dog was a hard mouth dog so was took for food. We both agreed that we didn’t feel anything good about lamping them tbh it wasn’t for us but ain’t got no problem with what others do a catch it a catch in my eyes 

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I like Aussies; they’ve got this digging lark cracked;

BF1D8376-38A0-4172-9E0C-BE2892C6D921.jpeg.d56ef94f0a93f1ea59d26b9065a519fe.jpeg

Four standing round watching and drinking beer and one digging !

A bit like British Council workers! LOL !

Cheers.

after over 3 decades of being a British council worker I take that as a personal slur Mr polski, I have a good mind to call my MP, on second thoughts he's probably tied up with a orange in his mouth and trousers round ankles. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, poxon said:

Not really had a lot to do with hares as we ain’t really had any on our land for about 20 yrs but me an a mate dropped on some on our land we see 8 on this massive field they’d obviously been dropped off there at some point and had been breeding as it’s keepered land  we’d had a shit night we thought it’d be rude not to take a run each we were expecting a long descent run each for our dogs they were caught with ease to be honest i didn’t think there was anything sporting about it they ran strange like they were lost or didn’t know we’re they were going couple of turns an they were done the bitch I was running at the was soft mouth so I let mine go the other dog was a hard mouth dog so was took for food. We both agreed that we didn’t feel anything good about lamping them tbh it wasn’t for us but ain’t got no problem with what others do a catch it a catch in my eyes 

Was out with a member off here one night,yrs back, was still running my little beddy/bull/grey bitch Loll...lit a fox up a few fields away,so started calling it in with the back of my hand,both stood there dogs on slips...had him running in sweet as...next thing,my bitch shoots forward in the dark and grabs something....hear all this f***ing squealing,flicks the lamp on and its a hare thats run in to my call🙈..there was more than 1 that responded 👍

• Like 2
8 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Never underestimate the importance of the dynamic risk assessment 

Cheers.

That's in Vic for sure. Up NSW it would be one guy on the jack hammer and the rest under a tree smoking billies and drinking rum. Forgot about the one guy shooting snakes with the 410.

11 hours ago, Black neck said:

Well strike me handsome

22 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

Stone the flamin crows

9 hours ago, shaaark said:

Strewth!!

Four standing round watching and drinking beer and one digging

You racist cnts sent us here ☹️🦘🤣

Edited by Aussie Whip
  • Haha 2