Strange going on's in Hull

My uncle in Canada (married to my auntie, not a proper uncle) was an undertaker. He had some contract for dealing with homeless and other unclaimed bodies. He got raided and they found loads of these bodies stacking up. Can't remember the full story but he did a bit of prison time. Think he was cutting costs by sticking a few of em in the same coffin or something and they just built up 🤣

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

When I saw the title, I thought it was about 500 yard slips and 12 minute courses ....

Cheers.

The title was loaded tbf 😆 

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

When I saw the title, I thought it was about 500 yard slips and 12 minute courses ....

Cheers.

500 yard slip there anytime you want mate lol and the bitch killed first 5 minute straight onto next  and give the second hell over 12 min all together me little red bitch run all day she’s bottomless 

no a few who’s been affected by this making money hand over fist and still can’t do the right thing scum bags 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

500 yard slip there anytime you want mate lol and the bitch killed first 5 minute straight onto next  and give the second hell over 12 min all together me little red bitch run all day she’s bottomless 

no a few who’s been affected by this making money hand over fist and still can’t do the right thing scum bags 

I’ll be starting fishing shortly; I hope the trout are biting as quickly as you are these days mate ! LOL !

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
11 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I’ll be starting fishing shortly; I hope the trout are biting as quickly as you are these days mate ! LOL !

Cheers.

Gooey's like a f***ing PEEERAAANAAH!!!  😄👍

Yes, charts, I know it's 'piranha' lol 👍

Edited by shaaark
10 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Gooey's like a f***ing PEEERAAANAAH!!!  😄👍

Yes, charts, I know it's 'piranha' lol 👍

I don’t pull people up on their spelling mate, it’s usually people itching to find a spelling or grammar mistake in MY posts ! LOL !

Cheers.

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

My uncle in Canada (married to my auntie, not a proper uncle) was an undertaker. He had some contract for dealing with homeless and other unclaimed bodies. He got raided and they found loads of these bodies stacking up. Can't remember the full story but he did a bit of prison time. Think he was cutting costs by sticking a few of em in the same coffin or something and they just built up 🤣

Sorry ,just made me laugh ,

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I don’t pull people up on their spelling mate, it’s usually people itching to find a spelling or grammar mistake in MY posts ! LOL !

Cheers.

Lol, you taking Gooey's offer up, to show you where you're going wrong with those deer/greys?!  Lol

Just now, shaaark said:

Lol, you taking Gooey's offer up, to show you where you're going wrong with those deer/greys?!  Lol

I couldn’t SEE a hare at 500 yards, never mind slip on one , mate !

I can think of nothing more boring than seeing a dog towed around for 12 minutes, these days I like to be on and off in double quick time .

I don’t need to travel to Hull to see saluki types run, I’ve had them, here and their country of origin, and I’ve got hares and roe 100 yards from my house. 

mC’s a good lad, he has a laugh, doesn’t get offended when I wind him up, and from what I’ve seen of his dogs and kennels, he has them in great nick.

I think he just gets a bit “over enthusiastic “ at times ! LOL !

Cheers.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1