Games on you’re mobile

2 minutes ago, kanny said:

I use to enjoy a bit of gaming right up to the PS2 era,  I woke up one morning and said I'm done with this,  sold everything and  I've never played since....Guess it's called growing up 😆 

Or getting a life

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Suppose its ok if your 12 years old or never done the real thing 🤣🤣🤣

My daughters fiance is into gaming, he's 27....27 and still on computer games ffs!! He's a nice enough lad, but f**k all to talk about... can't be attractive watching a grown man shouting at a screen

Nah I just thought it was funny when I read very addictive.Me and a couple of mates were saying the other day how weve had to put restrictions on our kids gaming times on their phones as theyre gettin

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Warhammer 40k Tacticus has been pretty fun so far

Screenshot_20240311-134228.png.f0111097e58f8b156ae617c479faaee5.png

Did you sit there and paint them as a kid?

Loads of my mates growing up was into Warhammer 👍

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Growing up , operative word dan

they need to get a f***ing grip of a few stingers up town and knock the granny out of them rather than f***ing about pretending to be a space marine . 

f***ing nerds 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
33 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

My daughters fiance is into gaming, he's 27....27 and still on computer games ffs!! He's a nice enough lad, but f**k all to talk about... can't be attractive watching a grown man shouting at a screen with a head set on pretending to shoot zombies (or whatever)... think my Mrs would divorce me if I was f***ing about like that... f***ing gaming...no way

Last game I played on a computer,that I owned, was sega v rally 🙈Bought the youngest lad a PS5 ....on the condition he bought that Grand Turismo 7 lol....him and his mates call me The G.O.A.T....I jump on it every now and again when he begs and makes me a brew😉and complete stages for him, win him money to buy the next cars to progress 😁

Last game I had on a phone....was snake😁

The youngest spends his time on an Oculus? Virtual reality headset thing....had a go,not for me,made me feel sick tbh...plus I almost bust my f***ing hand on the frame of the bunk bed,trying to slice up some zombies ,like a soft twat🤣👍

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Growing up , operative word dan

they need to get a f***ing grip of a few stingers up town and knock the granny out of them rather than f***ing about pretending to be a space marine . 

f***ing nerds 

Infairness Stiff,im talking about when we was 12 ....the one lad Michael Whatley had a room downstairs in his parents house,he used to build some f***ing awesome landscapes for them....used to cost strong money them lead figurines....

Hes a teacher these days,has  taught my 2 eldest at comp.....hes sound,but still a nerd😁 👍

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Infairness Stiff,im talking about when we was 12 ....the one lad Michael Whatley had a room downstairs in his parents house,he used to build some f***ing awesome landscapes for them....used to cost strong money them lead figurines....

Hes a teacher these days,has  taught my 2 eldest at comp.....hes sound,but still a nerd😁 👍

Yeah there’s a few quid like ! 

you need to be bursting in there at parents evening with a respirator on giving it “ red leader, what is your position ? “ 

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Last game I played on a computer,that I owned, was sega v rally 🙈Bought the youngest lad a PS5 ....on the condition he bought that Grand Turismo 7 lol....him and his mates call me The G.O.A.T....I jump on it every now and again when he begs and makes me a brew😉and complete stages for him, win him money to buy the next cars to progress 😁

Last game I had on a phone....was snake😁

The youngest spends his time on an Oculus? Virtual reality headset thing....had a go,not for me,made me feel sick tbh...plus I almost bust my f***ing hand on the frame of the bunk bed,trying to slice up some zombies ,like a soft twat🤣👍

My 3 have an oculus each, you can imagine what that's like when they're all in the same room.. Fcuking Carnage. Lol. 

1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

My 3 have an oculus each, you can imagine what that's like when they're all in the same room.. Fcuking Carnage. Lol. 

I need Valium, listening to 1🤣

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

I downloaded hunter sniper it’s very addictive 

you go around the world hunting wild animals and it’s free lol 

Gets boring mate, I got to about tour 7 and you hit a wall. My mates completed it and its just going over the same stuff after a few tours.

Pubg is better imo

• Thanks 1
Just now, South hams hunter said:

Gets boring mate, I got to about tour 7 and you hit a wall. My mates completed it and its just going over the same stuff after a few tours.

Pubg is better imo

Cheers for the advice JC

hope the family are well 

1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

I’m not a gamer never owned a PlayStation or Xbox but kills an hour in the phone after! Lads take the piss for being on forum 

Snap, tell the lads I was yapping on the forum the other day about bla bla and they look at me funny

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Know a lad who kept all his till a few year ago all painted by him immaculate he got a small fortune for them be over 30 year old I recon can't remember how much but know it was a few grand