IMG_20240311_120540.jpg

IMG_20240311_120553.jpg

IMG_20240311_120559.jpg

IMG_20240311_120640.jpg

IMG_20240311_120646.jpg

IMG_20240311_120651.jpg

• Like 7

6 hours ago, .357shooter said:

Nice,almost as nice as mine.like you have had them in the past and gone back to having what I consider the best .jim , your new addition looks in great condition mate .

Great rifles Jimmy  for sure, do try theJSB Exact express 7.87g 4.52,   810ft/second ,  11.47ft/lbs the Pro sport has taken a hillside of vermin

IMG_1556.JPG

Always liked that shrouded /bull barrel look...Swapped mine for something else I fancied at the time....big mistake...cost double what they did these days for a shiny new one🙈

• 2 weeks later...

Still got mine and the stock you adapted for my Jimmy. I have very special memories of you, Phil and Little Hunter that day you spent with us here. But honestly, l don't know why you keep buying Pro Sports and then selling them on and buying again. Especially after the real beautiful ones you've had before???

I really recommend the TinBum tuning kit for the Pro Sport mate. Absolutely fabulous kit in my Pro Sport .22.

Simon. 

• Like 3
8 hours ago, pianoman said:

Still got mine and the stock you adapted for my Jimmy. I have very special memories of you, Phil and Little Hunter that day you spent with us here. But honestly, l don't know why you keep buying Pro Sports and then selling them on and buying again. Especially after the real beautiful ones you've had before???

I really recommend the TinBum tuning kit for the Pro Sport mate. Absolutely fabulous kit in my Pro Sport .22.

Simon. 

Needs must at the time Simon 

Nice to see you back my old friend 

Lost ur no mate it was a good day at urs Simon little hunter not so little anymore lol

And is about to become a father now 

How times fly eh

Now iv got another grandson who wants to learn the ropes lol 

All my love to the both of you Simon 

Atvbjimmy 👍👍👍

When I read these posts on nice springers, I keep thinking about another for range shooting as they are just too heavy for this 72 year old to carry around but it does make me miss my TX200. Typical really, plenty of time but not money................................. bugger.

Phil

• Like 1

Just done the stock on the ps 

Simon it had loads of grain in it but it was to dark to be seen so set about tru oiling it 

Iv got it to a high standard and is more like a shot gun stock now with the shine it has on it now and all the grain is now on show 

Take no notice of the butt pad as I'm waiting on the adjustable one landing for it 

Iv sorted the screws out and fitted a tx trigger gard to it 

It looks ace 

Atvbjimmy 👍👍👍

IMG_20240331_121016.jpg

IMG_20240331_121208.jpg

IMG_20240331_121212.jpg

IMG_20240331_121216.jpg

IMG_20240331_122844.jpg

IMG_20240331_121226.jpg

IMG_20240331_121234.jpg

IMG_20240331_121230.jpg

• Like 1

Wow that's now looking amazing Jimmy. A bit surprised to see you using Tru Oil when you warned me off using it in favour of Tung Oil.

Personally I love the deep lustrous shine of Tru Oil. Seems to really bring out the deep beautiful patterning in the wood. See how well it's brought out the grains in your walnut Pro Sport stock. 

.177 Air Arms barrels are absolutely fantastic for accuracy. I was loving that session with Phil's TX200HC I had at our meeting at my cottage. If yours is anything like it, you have an absolutely fabulous hunting/sporting rifle here. 

Please don't sell it Jimmy. You can't go on living with regrets and looking back on great rifles you've sold on. 

I shudder at the price of these rifles now. £850 or near enough for a new one. 

Best regards mate.

Simon

• Like 1