Advice if you could

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont go through life, looking at what others have...

If I could speak to my younger self, I'd say. Don't ever start smoking , it's feckin, dangerous,  expensive,  it controls your life, and it makes you smell like shite. Get a proper education

It depends what your after in life, I personally am uneducated, I like doing what I want if I fancy Monday off I will take it, I could nt work 5 days a week for someone else and I can’t work indoors c

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Leatherface said:

A better education gives you more options, I only sat one GCSE, like a wanker I played truent for the last few years at school.

Same here I got expelled for punching a teacher reacting and not thinking 

7 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

A better education gives you more options, I only sat one GCSE, like a wanker I played truent for the last few years at school.

That's the one I've passed my kids , my two eldest daughters are living a great professional lifestyle after leaving university and my lad is in his last year , I left school with nothing,  like you I wasn't really there for the last couple of years, I was  too busy chasing wildlife and earning a few bob lol

• Like 2
Just now, kanny said:

That's the one I've passed my kids , my two eldest daughters are living a great professional lifestyle after leaving university and my lad is in his last year , I left school with nothing,  like you I wasn't really there for the last couple of years, I was  too busy chasing wildlife and earning a few bob lol

Yeah, I wish I'd had listened to advice. I did well at school, but at a certain age I changed in to Kevin & Perry, a miserable teen with a chip on my shoulder. Whenever someone tried to tell me something I just did the opposite, parents, teachers, friends.

Throughout life I've never really known what I wanted to do, bit of a waste really. I earn decent money but can't say I've ever enjoyed work, lodging away, unsociable hours, weekends, wank. 

With a better education i would have been left with more options.

• Like 7