George Galloway Rochdale

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Did any of them seem to be middle aged, middle class left overs from the anti Vietnam war era or Greenham Common types, simply looking for something, anything, to protest against ?

Some of them mate,some of them were educated middle class professionals,rebel without a clue posh kids,incels,the whole works,think I was the only normal person there.They are gathering at the moment outside the Houses of Parliament for a protest tonight.

069A6BC3-64E3-436E-AB39-E908CB2509CF.jpeg

DB79E337-E25C-4D51-9313-C31ECD73F54E.jpeg

78502256-2C5B-4832-87C2-93BC15DC208E.jpeg

1ABC4E5D-31C8-4B14-89E5-BE07D9953A1E.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mChullokov, leader of the Russian Steppes.  

I absolutely fail to understand why any European would be in the least bit bothered what happens to people who are part of a religious group that would happily see every European Christian dead !   

If people saw all the back room deals between the bankers,corporations,political class, and intelligence services to manufacture conflicts , no body would fight in any of these wars.

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Greyman said:

It would have ended ages ago but the globalists

won’t allow it to just peter out mate also jmo 

If people saw all the back room deals between the bankers,corporations,political class, and intelligence services to manufacture conflicts , no body would fight in any of these wars.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, mackem said:

Some of them mate,some of them were educated middle class professionals,rebel without a clue posh kids,incels,the whole works,think I was the only normal person there.They are gathering at the moment outside the Houses of Parliament for a protest tonight.

069A6BC3-64E3-436E-AB39-E908CB2509CF.jpeg

DB79E337-E25C-4D51-9313-C31ECD73F54E.jpeg

78502256-2C5B-4832-87C2-93BC15DC208E.jpeg

1ABC4E5D-31C8-4B14-89E5-BE07D9953A1E.jpeg

I wonder how many of those white , middle class protesters have actually been to the Middle East or met a Palestinian ? Probably bought their “Yasser Arafat “ scarves on Amazon .

Cheers.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I wonder how many of those white , middle class protesters have actually been to the Middle East or met a Palestinian ? Probably bought their “Yasser Arafat “ scarves on Amazon .

Cheers.

I was invited to go,asked to do something,AND I was given a free shemagh lol.Flip side of the coin I had to go into London yesterday to meet a Jewish chap.

2 minutes ago, mackem said:

I was invited to go,asked to do something,AND I was given a free shemagh lol.Flip side of the coin I had to go into London yesterday to meet a Jewish chap.

Ten riyals each ,(£2) in Jeddah old suq; I was thinking of asking the daughter in law to bring me a hundred when she comes here with my grandson ! 
£10 each to the protesters; £5 each to Newcastle supporters! PMSL !

Cheers.

38 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I’m confused, Wilfy ! 
I thought, by your other posts, that you were a Galloway supporter ?

Please say it ain’t so ! LOL !

Shalom Aleichem.

I’m a supporter of having genuine conversations and honest debate with grown ups who are not afraid to say things bluntly.

Im also a supporter of anything that harms to big two partys, nothing will give me more happiness than watching him say really blunt things out loud in Parliament ! 

So, “a supporter” ?……in this instance I’m behind Israel so we don’t agree on that…..It wouldn’t bother me if every Muslim in the world wasn’t here tomorrow, I’m not advocating harm, I just wouldn’t care like I wouldn’t care about the weather on Mars ! 

I do agree with him on some things like Europe.

I agree when he highlights hypocrisy amongst western politicians.

I agree in his brilliant analysis of Rishi Sunak because he is bang on !

Does that make me a “supporter” ?…..I don’t know.

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Ten riyals each ,(£2) in Jeddah old suq; I was thinking of asking the daughter in law to bring me a hundred when she comes here with my grandson ! 
£10 each to the protesters; £5 each to Newcastle supporters! PMSL !

Cheers.

Quite smart that,grab a thousand,sell them at the next big march,go like hot cakes.

3ED56EBE-525C-41FA-8A2F-847C0289FE46.jpeg

1 minute ago, WILF said:

I’m a supporter of having genuine conversations and honest debate with grown ups who are not afraid to say things bluntly.

Im also a supporter of anything that harms to big two partys, nothing will give me more happiness than watching him say really blunt things out loud in Parliament ! 

So, “a supporter” ?……in this instance I’m behind Israel so we don’t agree on that…..It wouldn’t bother me if every Muslim in the world wasn’t here tomorrow, I’m not advocating harm, I just wouldn’t care like I wouldn’t care about the weather on Mars ! 

I do agree with him on some things like Europe.

I agree when he highlights hypocrisy amongst western politicians.

I agree in his brilliant analysis of Rishi Sunak because he is bang on !

Does that make me a “supporter” ?…..I don’t know.

Well put ! 
As you probably know, my comment was tongue in cheek.

Cheers.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, mackem said:

Quite smart that,grab a thousand,sell them at the next big march,go like hot cakes.

She’s putting her lipstick on in the street….I wonder if she knows she’d be stoned to death for doing that in Iran ?

Cheers.

• Like 4
59 minutes ago, mackem said:

I spoke to a lot of these people,educated middle class brits,I actually conversed with them as they marched,not watched them on TV but spoke with them face to face,I didn’t understand their mindset either.

6849420E-F39E-413B-88B9-687B1B4242CA.jpeg

The poison in the well !

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

I spoke to a lot of these people,educated middle class brits,I actually conversed with them as they marched,not watched them on TV but spoke with them face to face,I didn’t understand their mindset either.

6849420E-F39E-413B-88B9-687B1B4242CA.jpeg

Shame you could strap a rucksack full of something to 1 of them c@nts

18 minutes ago, mackem said:

Funnily enough I was watching that kid on YouTube who was there live today ....Tousi I think his name is ironically he's half Iranian...but a big supporter of Britain 

3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Funnily enough I was watching that kid on YouTube who was there live today ....Tousi I think his name is ironically he's half Iranian...but a big supporter of Britain 

Yes Tousi,seen him at a demo a few weeks back,Al Jazeera asked me for a comment last week but I am shy lol.