Bullherder

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you living in some dystopian nightmare , where Salukis go round killing every dog in sight and Afghan Hounds are committing canine FGM ? Cheers.

All this talk of dogs killing other dogs.I couldnt think of anything more useless and annoying thats just gunna bring unnecessary attention and piss off all your neighbours than a useless cur that wan

What, did the shepherd choke on the feathers?

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

loads a malis in the police forces in the uk 

and if not they use a working shepherd most likely because there the best for the job lol none use bull herders so what are you getting at mate ?

One of my neighbours ran the met police dog department and breeding programme for over 30years and is still regarded as one of the top authorities in  German shepherd circles.Told me they tried Malis and they were too hypo for for police work as they spend most of the day in the back of a vehicle and will burn themselves out spinning around in circles,barking at every little sound.Same with Eastern European shepherds.

• Like 3
36 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’ll listen crack on lol

You obvoiusly dont like anything with bull blood and for some reason seem to think they're all mindless idiots.I have a bitch here with plenty of bull blood in her.Id be willing to go for a walk with you and one of your dogs and bet money that shes more obedient than yours.Safer around all livestock from Cats'chickens,sheep,cattle,horses.More biddabe around people and basically more balanced and steady in any situation youd like to choose.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, downsouth said:

One of my neighbours ran the met police dog department and breeding programme for over 30years and is still regarded as one of the top authorities in  German shepherd circles.Told me they tried Malis and they were too hypo for for police work as they spend most of the day in the back of a vehicle and will burn themselves out spinning around in circles,barking at every little sound.Same with Eastern European shepherds.

i ain’t been around many east german shepherds and id agree malis are head the balls 

17 minutes ago, downsouth said:

You obvoiusly dont like anything with bull blood and for some reason seem to think they're all mindless idiots.I have a bitch here with plenty of bull blood in her.Id be willing to go for a walk with you and one of your dogs and bet money that shes more obedient than yours.Safer around all livestock from Cats'chickens,sheep,cattle,horses.More biddabe around people and basically more balanced and steady in any situation youd like to choose.

to be honest i like bull terriers great dogs 

ive had a few when younger i just think adding them to dogs that like to bite people is a daft idea an accident waiting to happen 

me dogs are sound around livestock and people brought up around kids from been born 

a bull terrier is definitely easier to train and get along with then a coursing bred but a coursing bred is a better guard around the house and kennel  by far 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Oh I can see it now ,occupants o the crack den ,feck me it's the old bill berra gi usens up they got a string of shivering salukis 

nastiest dog i ever  come across was a male pure saluki mate killed 4 dogs i know of ripped the full skin off me neighbours staffy like skinning  a rabbit seen it kill a shepherd in about  10 seconds flat horrible c**t 

but even mine you wouldn’t attempt to get in me garden lol

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

nastiest dog i ever  come across was a male pure saluki mate killed 4 dogs i know of ripped the full skin off me neighbours staffy like skinning  a rabbit seen it kill a shepherd in about  10 seconds flat horrible c**t 

Sounds just the ticket 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

lol it was an horrible c**t wanted a bullet but the fella kept it until about14 

I couldn't think.of ote worse ,it runs off and bites folks and kills dogs ,neither use nor ornament

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

Kill a shepherd in 10seconds….come on mate lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3