Bullherder

6 hours ago, byron said:

Don't see the point in these bull herders.this ds×bs bitch of mine can/and would do as much as that dog could.bit like putting bull in to "patterdales" years back.just my opinion like.

20240302_141555.jpg

and already tried and tested 

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you living in some dystopian nightmare , where Salukis go round killing every dog in sight and Afghan Hounds are committing canine FGM ? Cheers.

All this talk of dogs killing other dogs.I couldnt think of anything more useless and annoying thats just gunna bring unnecessary attention and piss off all your neighbours than a useless cur that wan

What, did the shepherd choke on the feathers?

Posted Images

On 29/02/2024 at 02:40, dai dogs said:

Didn’t they with the first cross and second cross bull greyhounds there was a time pit bull blood wasn’t thought of in lurcher breeding 

Bully greys as we call them over here are still almost always English bull/greyhound. They aren't as game as the pit crosses but are steadier on dangerous game and get fewer injuries but still game and hard enough. They don't prefer them for no reason. Sometimes you can get too much of a good thing.

• Like 1
On 02/03/2024 at 14:24, byron said:

Don't see the point in these bull herders.this ds×bs bitch of mine can/and would do as much as that dog could.bit like putting bull in to "patterdales" years back.just my opinion like.

20240302_141555.jpg

Have you competed much with yours?

On 02/03/2024 at 14:24, byron said:

20240302_141555.jpg

Your delusional 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, byron said:

No.not at all mate.shes just me partner.lol20190304_140420.jpg.bcf9d6b0fe72c1c46517fdb0b919da6d.jpg20220628_184156.jpg.df377962d214a2da1b5a7bbdf684c87b.jpg20220323_174021.jpg.d2ea8b2ca17fef0b451ce089cbace4fe.jpg

How do you know shed do as much as what them bull/herders can do if youve never done anything with her.A lot of the lads that are breeding/keeping/competing with the bull/herders have done the same with mali's and dutch herders already.Im sure if the purebreds for want of a better word were better theyd have stuck with or gone back to them

4 hours ago, downsouth said:

How do you know shed do as much as what them bull/herders can do if youve never done anything with her.A lot of the lads that are breeding/keeping/competing with the bull/herders have done the same with mali's and dutch herders already.Im sure if the purebreds for want of a better word were better theyd have stuck with or gone back to them

There's all ready bull way back in some lines mate.mind ya, you  allready know that right..ya welcome to come around and try her if ya like.ya could stare her out.lol.

• Haha 1

Fetch your dog down to one of the many trials on all over the uk and let us know if you still think it can do what the bull herders can. And look at everything that places top 3 and how there bred

I have know interest in it mate..there just used for trialling.twenty minute programmed beastie boys yeh.can they be free run in public now?no lead etc.exellent around kiddies/ people.blah blah blah..im in my seventieth year mate.i don't need to prove to you or downsouth what this bitch can do.any way what are these bullherders doing what mals and dutchies cannae do.what you running on then mate?its know good asking downsouth.if he had it his way all mals would be shot..his words not mine..lol.

2 hours ago, byron said:

There's all ready bull way back in some lines mate.mind ya, you  allready know that right..ya welcome to come around and try her if ya like.ya could stare her out.lol.

when you play with  then as pups the bite is like a pup bull 

2 hours ago, C.green said:

Fetch your dog down to one of the many trials on all over the uk and let us know if you still think it can do what the bull herders can. And look at everything that places top 3 and how there bred

what the bull adding ? just making them harder to get off lol 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Brain

i get that with a mali running about bouncing off shit all over lol 

mate the working shepherds lined the same black