Can England follow texas?

Can england follow texas and say a big eff you to the government thats ruining the country with illegal gimmiegrants or is the cause lost? I see a lot more states overthrowing the government, and see it spreading to europe, whats your opinions lads?

18 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Can england follow texas and say a big eff you to the government thats ruining the country with illegal gimmiegrants or is the cause lost? I see a lot more states overthrowing the government, and see it spreading to europe, whats your opinions lads?

You know what they say…………”This ain’t America,this is TEXAS”.

1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Looks to me that the USA is closer to civil war. When trump gets in he needs to hang the lot of democrats

I hope trump does indeed get in,god bless America.

• Like 9
43 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

No I can't see it spreading to the UK. We just aren't up to it anymore.

• Like 8

Funny enough I watched a movie trailer the other day on YouTube called Civil War with Kirsten dunst and jesse plemons in. The comments were interesting in the comments section. Looks a good film as well. 

They're letting over 500 000 immigrants a year into Oz under Albanese, people can't find housing. Nothing is going to stop them coming in, there are just too many people in the world now and it's going to get a lot worse. Trump might be able to thin it down with a nuclear war though.

1 hour ago, Aussie Whip said:

They're letting over 500 000 immigrants a year into Oz under Albanese, people can't find housing. Nothing is going to stop them coming in, there are just too many people in the world now and it's going to get a lot worse. Trump might be able to thin it down with a nuclear war though.

Frustrating that mate my little brothers been out Sydney or Brisbane 7 years home twinge on various different visas has paid over £150,000 in tax to the government in that time and still can stay I know rules are rules and there due to change shortly but frustrating for him trying to build a life an a career not to have roots settled always in back of his head 

• Like 2
56 minutes ago, saluki bouy said:

Frustrating that mate my little brothers been out Sydney or Brisbane 7 years home twinge on various different visas has paid over £150,000 in tax to the government in that time and still can stay I know rules are rules and there due to change shortly but frustrating for him trying to build a life an a career not to have roots settled always in back of his head 

My wife is from the UK and her cousins had trouble getting to live over here. They are tradesmen and good blokes and they had to do an English test? Half the people in Sydney now can't even speak English yet get the red carpet treatment. Place has gone to hell.

2 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

There isn't too many people in the world, there’s too many people in certain areas of the world.

Indigenous Birth rates are through the roof on certain continents and at extinction levels on others.

We are keeping the indigenous population of others continents with unsustainable birth rates artificially alive whilst allowing our own indigenous people to die out……if white Europeans and their descendants  were some kind of shrew or bird, there would be billions getting spent to save us……but we ain’t, we are just white people so they are happy to let us die and just import the other mob instead. 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2
21 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

My wife is from the UK and her cousins had trouble getting to live over here. They are tradesmen and good blokes and they had to do an English test? Half the people in Sydney now can't even speak English yet get the red carpet treatment. Place has gone to hell.

Aye he done everything asked farm work etc loved it was camping in the bush for weeks at a time spraying invasive plant species in the dried up river banks 

I’d of just stayed there lol 

never seen passed Sydney for a long time but loves it in Brisbane now he’s actually New South Wales all natural body building champ something he’s never of achieved back here at home 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, WILF said:

There isn't too many people in the world, there’s too many people in certain areas of the world.

Indigenous Birth rates are through the roof on certain continents and at extinction levels on others.

We are keeping the indigenous population of others continents with unsustainable birth rates artificially alive whilst allowing our own indigenous people to die out……if white Europeans and their descendants  were some kind of shrew or bird, there would be billions getting spent to save us……but we ain’t, we are just white people so they are happy to let us die and just import the other mob instead. 

That's true there isn't many white Aussies left either and the ones left are labelled racists if we open our mouths. I've heard people that worked in Africa saving/feeding the starving kids say it was a waste of time, now they are feeding their kids in the same situation. I think we provide 30 billion a year on the indigenous here, they get every hand out and they still are whinging about the first settlers and how hard life is and how evil white people are.

• Like 4

Surprising that is....wasnt that long ago that you'd hear " we should be the same as the Ozzies on immigration ".....just go's to show.

Ive said for a while now people who dont believe white people are under attack are either blind,stupid or they're in on it !

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
On 04/02/2024 at 10:23, Aussie Whip said:

I've heard people that worked in Africa saving/feeding the starving kids say it was a waste of time, 

Nothing changes in Africa. 

0_bxl9lsv5VG6MpbBs.jpg

• Sad 1

This country will never tolerate what Texas has done. Half the population here support immigration en masse and anyone who would stand against it will be arrested for racial or hate crimes... Texans view Texas as a country , they're armed to the teeth and they don't give two fecks lol. I doubt biden wants to start a war in his own country , as a matter of note he was the mediator between us and the argies during Falklands war and told thatcher not to go to war, it was head of armed forces who advised her that if falkland fell so would all the others , such as Gibraltar Cyprus etc.