Fight for your country

Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

So …………

if unis are so hard to get , how the f**k has your niece with the inevitable background got in ?? 

And what is she chose to be a young officer ?? 

you are an absolute cartoon character like 😂😂😂

me niece lives in an half a million pound house in the sticks she ain’t ever seen an estate lol 

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we've been trying to fight for our country for some years but not in the way the people at the top want,now they want the people at the bottom to fight to protect what the people at the top have😠

Why would Russia invade us? Because our elites keep telling you they might?  The same elites that told all those young men that they were giving up their lives for 'freedom and democracy'? O

Quite easy, not a dinghies chance in a storm, the enemy is within, the left, weirdos, royals, just about everything wrong with society today, nahhh ill leave it to the anarchists, protestors and the r

Posted Images

Just now, mC HULL said:

why the university’s are full a foreigners they ain’t daft enough to listen to the indoctrination 

Because universities depend on the money overseas students pay to survive, otherwise they would have to charge British students exorbitant and unaffordable fees.

Simple economics.

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

So …………

if unis are so hard to get , how the f**k has your niece with the inevitable background got in ?? 

And what is she chose to be a young officer ?? 

you are an absolute cartoon character like 😂😂😂

She’s the cleaner !

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Because universities depend on the money overseas students pay to survive, otherwise they would have to charge British students exorbitant and unaffordable fees.

Simple economics.

Cheers.

full a chinese and you see loads top end motors with arabic plates on them 

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

That’ll come in handy for you.

FFS Wilf, your cracking me up ! 
As Tomo said ; on fire !

Family discount ?

Mates rates for an old f****r like me ?

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
Just now, WILF said:

That’ll come in handy for you.

no there wasn’t  anything wrong with me heart or pipework apart from a blood clot 

be handy for her since having the vaccine gave her multiple issues 

type a heart attack 12 percent chance of survival and that ain’t the closest i been to meeting the maker back coursing walking land and puping the missus up within a few month 

this is the type a man the british army need well like me with nothing between there ears lol 

the private schoolboys or the usual pissed up wanna be gi joe you just give the back of the hand ain’t gonna be no good when we fight russia we need real men lol 

• Haha 3