Fight for your country

2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

There used to be an award for bravery beyond that expected of rank or words to that effect. That gives you an insight into the social apartheid of the British army.

Read H Jones VC Citation………

Cheers.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we've been trying to fight for our country for some years but not in the way the people at the top want,now they want the people at the bottom to fight to protect what the people at the top have😠

Why would Russia invade us? Because our elites keep telling you they might?  The same elites that told all those young men that they were giving up their lives for 'freedom and democracy'? O

Quite easy, not a dinghies chance in a storm, the enemy is within, the left, weirdos, royals, just about everything wrong with society today, nahhh ill leave it to the anarchists, protestors and the r

Posted Images

Just now, jukel123 said:

I checked this morning the social composition of  Sandhurst. It's 65/35  in favour of public schools. This is way  more socially balanced  than it used to be. Public school educated kids make up 7% of the population. So they seem to find twice the number of suitable candidates from that elite 7%.

I think it would be naive to assume the comprehensive kids don't face a glass ceiling when the real top jobs are on offer.

Personally I would like all recruits to go through the same training for a least two years and officers chosen from their ranks regardless of background. But british society doesn't work that way.

Don’t move the goal posts, anyone can send their kids to public school if they have the means or are willing to make the financial sacrifice ! 
Of course kids from public schools get to do better things, what do you want, Me ?…..expelled are 14 and not an exam to my name to co-ordinating operations involving thousands of men and cutting edge hi tec equipmen when I couldn’t manage to sit an English exam or any other exam for that matter and spent my formative years cutting lead off church roofs to buy 20 bensons ? 

Yeah, that’ll do, put him up against some of the finest minds in the world when lives are at risk ! 

f**k sake mate, listen to yourself ! Lol 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Read H Jones VC Citation………

Cheers.

I'm aware of that bloke. Top man. Check out his background. Eton, Oxford, Sandhurst. Lieutenant after two years at Sandhurst. No idea of the real world. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, WILF said:

Don’t move the goal posts, anyone can send their kids to public school if they have the means or are willing to make the financial sacrifice ! 
Of course kids from public schools get to do better things, what do you want, Me ?…..expelled are 14 and not an exam to my name to co-ordinating operations involving thousands of men and cutting edge hi tec equipmen when I couldn’t manage to sit an English exam or any other exam for that matter and spent my formative years cutting lead off church roofs to buy 20 bensons ? 

Yeah, that’ll do, put him up against some of the finest minds in the world when lives are at risk ! 

f**k sake mate, listen to yourself ! Lol 

Even though I disagree with you a lot, I would genuinely prefer somebody like you as an officer to the Sandhurst lot. I don't trust them full stop. It's the same as politicians. I would prefer to press gang some decent bloke off the street than the pile of shite on offer.

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 1
Just now, jukel123 said:

Even though I disagree with you a lot, I would genuinely prefer somebody like you as an officer to the Sandhurst lot. I don't trust them full stop.

exams etc has f**k all to do with it lol 

• Haha 1

answer me this stiff  are the sas some of the best soldiers in the world ? 

we’re do the majority of these soldiers come from ? 

Edited by mC HULL
1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

I'm aware of that bloke. Top man. Check out his background. Eton, Oxford, Sandhurst. Lieutenant after two years at Sandhurst. No idea of the real world. 

I’m well aware of him. His troops were pinned down so he did what he thought leadership was all about; he attacked the enemy and his men followed, and most military theorists think this changed the course of the battle. 
It’s not about his background or education, it was about leadership and bravery.

You are openly saying Officers are all Hooray Henry’s who only have their rank because of their background, that is just absolute class hatred and nonsense.

I could go into the “I know officers of normal backgrounds” but it would be pointless. Your hatred  of the officer class is very reminiscent of you hatred of private education so it’s pointless going round in circles…..you have your opinions; others have theirs. 
Cheers.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

imagine been a grown man and been yes boss me a good nigger to a self entitled knob lol 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Genuinely fascinating that two men who couldn’t serve or last a week between them as an officer , seem to have a superlative idea of the dedication and sacrifice required from ideas that were outdated on sharpe and a mate who couldn’t control his vices enough to pass a drugs test in his vocation.

utterly embarrassing

As a final aside , read the lovely tome “serve to lead “ 

it will give you an indication of the role a modern military officer plays 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

imagine been a grown man and been yes boss me a good nigger to a self entitled knob lol 

Do you think Colonel H Jones VC was a “self entitled nob “ ?

His men didn’t….. 

Cheers.

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Imagine being a grown man and loosing your employment for taking drugs and having a “self entitled knob” telling you to not let the door hit you on the way out 

3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Genuinely fascinating that two men who couldn’t serve or last a week between them as an officer , seem to have a superlative idea of the dedication and sacrifice required from ideas that were outdated on sharpe and a mate who couldn’t control his vices enough to pass a drugs test in his vocation.

utterly embarrassing

As a final aside , read the lovely tome “serve to lead “ 

it will give you an indication of the role a modern military officer plays 

some people are born followers stiff need to be told how to

think what to do 

there called simple minded boys lol

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Do you think Colonel H Jones VC was a “self entitled nob “ ?

His men didn’t….. 

Cheers.

i haven’t a clue mate never asked em lol

2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Imagine being a grown man and loosing your employment for taking drugs and having a “self entitled knob” telling you to not let the door hit you on the way out 

who lost there employment for taking drugs ? the officer would tell em stay away today drug testers are in lol

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Oh go on , please do the duty “sas “ level of escalation

as you have no clue about military , your gonna be all over the whole “maverick renegade” interpretation of special forces 

well if I told you that sas isn’t the hardest course in the military to pass , I’ll let you into what is !!!