xl bully thrown to its death

Disgusting act though i have seen pictures of said dog and it was found with a muzzle on and looked in good condition and some have said could the dog have escaped from some ware and jumped to its death. I hope its chipped and the owner can be found and exsplaine how the dog ended up like this.

12 minutes ago, terryd said:

Poor sods why people getting rid don’t you just need muzzle 

you need insurance 25 pound a year you have to spay or neuter them and muzzle them in public,my daughter has one and shes just about to be spayed so not great expense you would of thought a small price to pay to keep your dog considering what they were selling for

• Like 6
1 hour ago, mr moocher said:

you need insurance 25 pound a year you have to spay or neuter them and muzzle them in public,my daughter has one and shes just about to be spayed so not great expense you would of thought a small price to pay to keep your dog considering what they were selling for

Pissed on everyone's chips....silly cnuts all sold a dream🤣thought they be making thousands,peddling litters out of their 'Rentadogs,' wonder how many of these breeders are taking back the shite they been breeding,and will do the right thing???

• Like 6

It just about sums up the type of characters attracted to this breed.....when the Pit bull laws came out in 91 the quality of the dogs left actually improved as the act and the risks involved in keeping them separated the dedicated fanciers from the idiots....i cant see these XL things surviving more than a few years as a breed let alone improving !

• Like 5

Apparently a lot of councils and landlords aren't allowing them in their properties so loads of folk having to get rid even if they'd be happy to follow the restrictions. No excuse to be dumping dogs though just cowards that can't face up to their responsibilities and do right by the mutts. Had 4 dumped around by me since the ban came in, one was a wee pup during the freezing temps we had a couple weeks back, was found frozen to death.

• Sad 2
8 minutes ago, BGD said:

Apparently a lot of councils and landlords aren't allowing them in their properties so loads of folk having to get rid even if they'd be happy to follow the restrictions. No excuse to be dumping dogs though just cowards that can't face up to their responsibilities and do right by the mutts. Had 4 dumped around by me since the ban came in, one was a wee pup during the freezing temps we had a couple weeks back, was found frozen to death.

i understand councils can be c**ts my daughters lucky she owns her own house but people should find them a new home or pts as a last resort not nice but what other choice would you have