On 21/01/2024 at 18:02, tank34 said:

I do think if trump gets back in power the shit going to hit the fan , my friend said when trump back in Putin will take over Ukraine an the war will be over as Putin won , could be what trump means by he will end the war ?? Time will tell francie 

I think Trump would do what he did last time and tell the EU to wind their neck in or they can f**k about without America’s support !

That then shatters Putins reason for being in UKraine and he don’t want to mess with Trump either so it gives him a nice clean reason to back off that also plays well domestically.

Everyone is a winner, except those greedy c**ts in the EU and Zalensky…..they will have to make trade and the country work as a stand alone entity, which also suits America because they can do that too and it should suit any British government if they have the will to let go of the EU apron strings and grasp the opportunity.

jmho 

• Like 6

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s like this, when the school bully comes to take your dinner money….America is the biggest, meanest, nastiest big brother waiting outside the play ground for that bully after school ! Let’s du

I like the guy ok I guess, the cult of personality he's getting is weird as f**k though....then again I don't understand people who basically worship political figures and act like they have no faults

Reindeer antlers and dildos....lol

Posted Images

On 21/01/2024 at 20:09, Lenmcharristar said:

Problem is lads on hand to hand, close quarter combat the british and irish where top of the game, but they have bombs these days that could wipe out good old ulster (where us double hard ba$tards come from) in 1 drop, the thing the british have is the tech brains, and a big nephew across the pond where a lot of their ancestors came from these isles, but sure as shite stinks, i would not lift 1 finger to fight for the royals, charles single handedly will be the ruination of that family with his woke, greenpeace policies and the raping of the tax payer, hes a C unt that is letting this UK be taken over and yet not 1 step in for its denfese

Behaves more like a Siamese twin than a nephew though,and has done since lusitania went down in WW1.