5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Lifestyle choices pal...plain and simple,you are what you eat,and the amount of exercise you do also contributes...if 2 fat slugs,cant get off their arses to cook ,so order takeaway and eat shit,then have a few kids...feed them shit...the cycle continues...its not f***ing rocket science👍

Fck me DC if you stopped eating burgers and bacon I reckon the British beef and pork industry would crash 🤣

• Haha 2

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don’t take the statins they will feck you up, improve your diet more nuts and seeds and clean whole foods nothing processed or dairy no smoking or drinking.    re test via numan or the like and

I would disagree with a lot of what lurcherman has written.... Cholesterol is not just one thing....there's HDL ...LDL...triglycerides....there's a whole bunch more to it... I do agree about

McHull thought cholesterol was something you paint on your fence to stop it from rotting ! 

Posted Images

12 hours ago, TOMO said:

I have Greek yogurt which like kefir is supposed to help gut health....of course both are dairy products....

Which when you think about it ....its helping your gut because of all the fibre and grains we eat....

Fiber is another big con we have been sold over the last 50 years....you really don't need it ....its responsible for things like chrones disease and ulcerative colitis not to mention IBS that millions of people suffer with including myself not to long ago

I have been having bone broth, because I've been on keto.  Bone broth supposed to be very good for gut health .

1 hour ago, Leo Sayer said:

I have been having bone broth, because I've been on keto.  Bone broth supposed to be very good for gut health .

Dana white did something similar fasted for 4 days but just had broth on the fifth day said he never felt better 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Dana white did something similar fasted for 4 days but just had broth on the fifth day said he never felt better 

Yeah seen that pal. I must admit I fancy trying it. Apparently it promotes cellular autophagy , which repairs damaged cells. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

Not had the bone broth...but have been carnivore since July...what an eye opening experience it's been 

26 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Not had the bone broth...but have been carnivore since July...what an eye opening experience it's been 

Yeah I did carni years ago and enjoyed it, I got on it through Mark Smelly Bell a strength coach off YouTube . Try bone broth pal, be good on carni. 

• Like 1

Have any of you guys done much fasting? I've only done about 44 hours, but the real benefits come after 70 hrs, body sheds dead damaged cells and once you begin eating again new cells bloom organs swell and basically regen. Couple of vids..

• Like 1
2 hours ago, TOMO said:

What's your main staple regards meat Tomo? You avoiding processed? Main difference? Think I'd struggle working away on site in winter, but something I might try for a month in summer...I'd miss veg and nuts eggs , I wouldn't miss simple carbs, 

8 minutes ago, Borr said:

What's your main staple regards meat Tomo? You avoiding processed? Main difference? Think I'd struggle working away on site in winter, but something I might try for a month in summer...I'd miss veg and nuts eggs , I wouldn't miss simple carbs, 

No I still have processed....ie cold meats like ham beef chicken pork etc....I have a plug in cool box in my van ....has corn beef chicken cheese and stuff in for the week as I'm very often away all week in hotel....

Hotel I just eat the meat ...give the chips and vegetables to the lads....

I sometimes eat breakfast...but again just sausage bacon etc

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

Yeah I did carni years ago and enjoyed it, I got on it through Mark Smelly Bell a strength coach off YouTube . Try bone broth pal, be good on carni. 

I use to watch a lot of marks channel...like you it's probably where I started with regards to looking in to the low carb eating ...

• Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, Borr said:

Have any of you guys done much fasting? I've only done about 44 hours, but the real benefits come after 70 hrs, body sheds dead damaged cells and once you begin eating again new cells bloom organs swell and basically regen. Couple of vids..

I did a 3 day fast about 5..6 year ago...but I intermittent fast 3 ...4 days a week ..17 ..18..hours....some weeks I do it every day...

• Like 2
1 minute ago, TOMO said:

I did a 3 day fast about 5..6 year ago...but I intermittent fast 3 ...4 days a week ..17 ..18..hours....some weeks I do it every day...

Yep I did a bit intermittent last week , got a sauna and pool in hotel ATM so easier to head back to room and crash although I normally break fast with a McDonald's breakfast lol. And there's only a burger van on the site, only a temp job hopefully find something else shortly and get a bit organised on nutrition. Probably go keto with a bit of fasting. 

so weight has gone down from 14st 9pounds to 14st 1 pound so far and allready feeling a lot more spritely.have tried the kefir and it tastes bad so must be good for you.the cherry one seems to be the best so i will stick with that.got the results from the doctor and my number was 5.9 so a little high but not to bad.really want to get down to 13st 7 pounds which at 5ft 6 is still a lot i know but i work out so i think that is where i will stop.just really about wanting to lose weight and sticking to the goal of eating less shite.