20 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

lol i didn’t finish it few starters shared  ourlass ate more then me lol an she’s about 8 stone  had to take pics i knew gl be on about mcdonald’s and kfc lol 8F7396CC-51CD-418D-B5D3-54178A2FEE92.jpeg.232cd9c5943a1974db8070269be9edf6.jpegDE293697-7901-4810-9AA9-B546EC236C4B.jpeg.daef293197b4a122e6e6779b07a731f4.jpeg

Nice spread yah dosser

• Haha 1

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morty, a filth generation lamper he tracked 7 cwd and a munty single handed during the day in January. Not to bad considering it was his first daytime jaunt out.   

Another of Maurice, tracked this and put it on the deck single handed in the middle of a field without the aid of fence or ditch, we got there it saw us panicked and full of adrenaline it managed to g

More tracking for the shooting clowns 

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

in over 25 year of running dogs mate i’ve seen loads of them 

it was that wet today on strong uns there ain’t a whippet alive dead or in the belly  would a killed one gl lol 

no mcdonald’s or kfc mate i don’t really eat it lol went to @tomos favorite spot lol wasn’t great 

another year the little un put more to bed then you mate lol9723EFF9-6A41-472D-8E16-890D7C745E27.jpeg.d8fdb548d01285c83dfd1ea94aa76816.jpegACF08AA7-E043-416C-B9B2-8ECFD7825E95.png.59920b5271263bed526c8c3dc1fa8de3.png

“in over 25 year of running dogs mate i’ve seen loads of them”          ,, I seen more in a wk then you seen In 25 yrs then lol 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...

My mates dog lived on the sofa after he retired got to 15, it had Malinois and coursing dog in its make up quite big at 29tts. He was a handy animal.

IMGP0356.jpg

• Like 4

Eddie he had a great temperament and was a pleasure to rear and run through out his career, he will of been in his second season in this picture. Explosive could be used to describe his style, he was great to watch.

SSA40922_zps142938b7.jpg

• Like 11
2 hours ago, joe ox said:

Eddie he had a great temperament and was a pleasure to rear and run through out his career, he will of been in his second season in this picture. Explosive could be used to describe his style, he was great to watch.

SSA40922_zps142938b7.jpg

How was this dog bred mate?

9 hours ago, joe ox said:

Eddie he had a great temperament and was a pleasure to rear and run through out his career, he will have been in his second season in this picture. Explosive could be used to describe his style, he was great to watch.

SSA40922_zps142938b7.jpg

Nice stamp him joe, I remember your posts on moochers, is he still about? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Wild-Bill said:

Nice stamp him joe, I remember your posts on moochers, is he still about? 

Sadly not mate, gladly I do have offspring from him though.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Sadly not mate, gladly I do have offspring from him though.

Do you reckon they are as good as these, whisper it, skulkuki crosses?  ssshhhhhh!!!  🤫

On 13/04/2024 at 20:46, shaaark said:

Do you reckon they are as good as these, whisper it, skulkuki crosses?  ssshhhhhh!!!  🤫

Much better.

• Like 1
On 13/04/2024 at 20:46, shaaark said:

id say look at the way it’s got that front leg knows to finish the quarry quick lol 

To answer shaaark question a bit better.

The saluki coursing bred dogs on bigger game typical behaviour is:

Don't connect and keep hold because they dislike any rough and tumble which is inevitable with bucks, its like " I'm a diva no way I'm touching that I may break a nail or get dirty " even with bucks that make a mistake they are not willing to get in and try and keep them down.

Starting off quite up for it but soon realise it can get very rough and throw the towel in and refuse to run, a quite common trait is they turn into pushers and pretend to be doing the job but have no intention of trying to stop what they are running. When the buck disappears into the dark or over a fence the owners usual response is "it nearly had that" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm talking mature bucks most cur's can look good on doe's and yearlings.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1