Mid 90s This dog is no relation to what I have now he was a beardie border mix, good on roe but lacked on the bigger deer. I remember this one well but not because of the good action more like lack of it, a short run and then he bounced off a gate, a nice big buck though.

90roe.jpg

Edited by joe ox
  • Like 4

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morty, a filth generation lamper he tracked 7 cwd and a munty single handed during the day in January. Not to bad considering it was his first daytime jaunt out.   

Another of Maurice, tracked this and put it on the deck single handed in the middle of a field without the aid of fence or ditch, we got there it saw us panicked and full of adrenaline it managed to g

More tracking for the shooting clowns 

Posted Images

Late 80s, this dog was beddy whippet greyhound mix. He was used for Rabbit hare roe and the odd fox on the lamp. British telecom ex fleet metro 😂

metro.jpg

Edited by joe ox
  • Like 12
3 hours ago, joe ox said:

Modern camera's and digital photography are crystal clear. There is something I love about old pictures though, maybe its the history and memories that come threw on them that seems to draw you in? keep them coming

Hit the nail on the head there ! Not just pics, but years of memories of old dogs, mad nights out, good solid old friends who have sadly past away or old acquaintances who i have lost touch with in my tatty old picture albums. Worth more than money to me them tatty old albums !!!  

• Like 7

I occasionally find myself grappling with waves of regret when contemplating the countless photographs lost to the relentless march of time—precious memories callously snatched away. A profound sense of loss envelops me.

Yet, in those moments, I summon the strength to shake my head, exhale, and attribute it all to the capricious hand of fate. The undeniable truth is that my mindset has undergone a profound transformation, prompting me to consider that perhaps this loss, painful as it may be, is ultimately for the best.

Nevertheless, I empathize deeply with the joy and satisfaction that these captured moments bring to other enthusiasts, acknowledging the profound impact and pleasure they can bestow.

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, joe ox said:

Modern camera's and digital photography are crystal clear. There is something I love about old pictures though, maybe its the history and memories that come threw on them that seems to draw you in? keep them coming

I think the old type photos have a great deal of character 

2 hours ago, OldPhil said:

I sometimes get pangs of regret, when I think of the hundreds of photographs, that I have lost forever🤔 

Then, I give my head a shake, chill out, and put it all down to fate,. facts are, my mind-set has changed drasticaly , so maybe,.. it's all for the best...

However,..I can certainly understand the pleasure that such images award other enthusiasts👏

0201.tif.jpg

scan0021.jpg

_MG_1484.JPG

Feb 2011 Hares Pewsey 010.jpg

[000345].jpg

_K1A6914 (2).jpg

AK1A1227.JPG

_MG_1473.jpg

_MG_0540 (2).JPG

CDMM6054 - Copy.jpg

File0033.jpg

Salisbury Adrian November 2010 298.jpg

scan0005.jpg

CDMM5952.jpg

I can here hull vomiting at the sheer site of a brace of collie Cross taking down a winter hare 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Penda said:

I can here hull vomiting at the sheer site of a brace of collie Cross taking down a winter hare 😂😂😂😂

not a bad type to be fair the collie cross get a good un you have loads a fun 

26 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

not a bad type to be fair the collie cross get a good un you have loads a fun 

Don't try and butter it up I know what your thinking you dosser 

• Haha 2