16 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Kin el, Gooey, you've done nothing but crab the man all throughout this thread.  

Called his dogs scatterbred, cow hocked shit, with no stamina, and called Joe a liar and a jacker.  And more!!

You have more faces than a f***ing kaleidoscope!!!

He doesn't inspire respect for sure.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morty, a filth generation lamper he tracked 7 cwd and a munty single handed during the day in January. Not to bad considering it was his first daytime jaunt out.   

Another of Maurice, tracked this and put it on the deck single handed in the middle of a field without the aid of fence or ditch, we got there it saw us panicked and full of adrenaline it managed to g

More tracking for the shooting clowns 

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

While we’re on about lamping Joe, remember these batteries I got off you about 15 years ago ?67CAA22C-2D08-445C-BFBA-A05AA953E5B4.jpeg.270fe99cff77e5eef77e50648c3bf8f2.jpeg

Well, with sensible rotation and trickle charging, I’m still using one of them !

B415179B-2221-4C53-9BC9-39EFDD123540.jpeg.62e00884d610408867b0d67ef0a96d7e.jpeg

None of that fancy Lithium Ion here, old school, me ! (Or some may say tight f****r PMSL).

Cheers.

Blimey they have served you well for sure.

4 hours ago, joe ox said:

Maurice he was just a young dog in this picture he tracked both those bucks on his own, I remember the night well I think it was 2009 . Bess was obviously there but wasn't involved in tracking them she was there for different quarry, she was a regular photo bomber 🥰

SSA40549_zps23111911.jpg

Couple cracking looking dogs mate👍You may have mentioned already but are they line bred racy bull grey's? Out of any particular stuff?

Just now, Backandbeyond said:

Couple cracking looking dogs mate👍You may have mentioned already but are they line bred racy bull grey's? Out of any particular stuff?

Bess the bitch on the left is a half x bull, Maurice the black dog is collie bull grey they are no relation.

IMGP0380_zps046a2c82.jpg

• Like 3

Not the best of pictures of Maisie, she was belly sibling to Eddie, Molly and was Richie's mother. Helping the keeper to track this injured buck. 2011 or 2012 rut I cant remember for sure. 

002_zps5f2d252f.jpg

Edited by joe ox
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, shaaark said:

Kin el, Gooey, you've done nothing but crab the man all throughout this thread.  

Called his dogs scatterbred, cow hocked shit, with no stamina, and called Joe a liar and a jacker.  And more!!

You have more faces than a f***ing kaleidoscope!!!

every dog he has toes out at the back there to see stood quarter to 3 but if they doing the job and he’s had them that long we’ll done to him

i couldn’t own one i like speed 

6 hours ago, joe ox said:

@mC HULL your theory of nobody going back to greyhounds has been blew right out the water good and proper 🤣 anymore pearls of wisdom you would like to share? Oh THL guru of all running dog knowledge 🤣 you have been made to look stupid by a few people on this topic with your silly talk and theory's on greyhounds and whippet's 🤮🤣

how have i been made to look stupid lol because sankey went o a greyhound lol 

?

32 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

every dog he has toes out at the back there to see stood quarter to 3 but if they doing the job and he’s had them that long we’ll done to him

i couldn’t own one i like speed 

Most dogs, especially pups, will stand with their hocks looking not quite level, at times, on most types of ground.

You like speed in a dog?!  It takes yours 5 or 6 minutes to catch a hare, or f**k off and hunt up for an hour, and you're a poacher?!!  😄

30 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

how have i been made to look stupid lol?

Read back through this thread, Gooey.  Lol  👍

Edited by shaaark
10 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Most dogs, especially pups, will stand with their hocks looking not quite level, at times, on most types of ground.

You like speed in a dog?!  It takes yours 5 or 6 minutes to catch a hare, or f**k off and hunt up for an hour, and you're a poacher?!!  😄

Read back through this thread, Gooey.  Lol  👍

lol your just showing how numb you are shaark 1-2 a season real strong animals may go that lol 

you do realise when you drop on these there isn’t a whippet or bull x would put more then a bend in don’t ya ? lol 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

lol your just showing how numb you are shaark 1-2 a season real strong animals may go that lol 

you do realise when you drop on these there isn’t a whippet or bull x would put more then a bend in don’t ya ? lol 

Why would anyone get a bull x and worry about its hare catching ability? Can see on this thread there’s plenty interesting quarry without having to think about hares 

Edited by Deerhunter1
  • Like 2
Just now, Deerhunter1 said:

Why would anyone get a bull x and worry about its hare catching ability? 

they wouldn’t but if a whippet and bull x are so fast why do they struggle to put one bend in ? 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

they wouldn’t but if a whippet and bull x are so fast why do they struggle to put one bend in ? 

They’re not going to be as fast as a purpose bred hare courser obviously, because the bull cross will be heavier & the whippet much smaller. But for a lot of the quarry shown on this thread speed isn’t all you need to think about