Just now, mC HULL said:

take it how you like the dog makes them look like there 3 legged lol daytime id slip 500 yards and bet ya it’s dead 10-1 odds and let you chuck  a grand down lol

Personally I have not seen a lurcher of any description that has a 100% success catch rate on any quarry.

• Like 6

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morty, a filth generation lamper he tracked 7 cwd and a munty single handed during the day in January. Not to bad considering it was his first daytime jaunt out.   

Another of Maurice, tracked this and put it on the deck single handed in the middle of a field without the aid of fence or ditch, we got there it saw us panicked and full of adrenaline it managed to g

More tracking for the shooting clowns 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, joe ox said:

Personally I have not seen a lurcher of any description that has a 100% success catch rate on any quarry.

deer joe hard to shake a dog off for wm aint it

I stayed in feck it il go out in week have to be up for work and stuff I can't be feeling like shit all day been there done that il be out this week few times dare say,fairplay lads

• Like 1
6 hours ago, mC HULL said:

white best nose i’ve had mate if it’s there he get it up but i can’t walk him in fat normal spots he get you in hassle real quick he will get into out mate i only slip on what i can carry or move mate 

How you reckon he'd do on Cape buffalo 🐃 

7 hours ago, mC HULL said:

CB6913DE-DB66-4E9C-B2C9-253818ADB02F.png.174719e3c9001d5b6a4d6d560baf4441.png6097399D-958B-4247-A9F2-3DFABD30A43B.png.1e6b8912e8f84f493167a48b29d7d29f.pngD394D67E-5CB8-48ED-AD3A-8396A3CF0306.png.81f9aaa260a962544fa701b715f025e9.png

Your a legend, you keep dogs specifically bred for daytime but your shouting from the rooftops on a topic titled lamper's how brilliant they are tickled pink with yourself about being out lamping catching game with them you say is easy 😂 You are a true legend up there with the greats like sankey and nutall 😂

Edited by joe ox
  • Like 1
52 minutes ago, The drover said:

Most likely the lads just lamping for fitness I'd imagine 

Why not keep them fit running daytime?

Edited by joe ox
3 hours ago, joe ox said:

Your a legend, you keep dogs specifically bred for daytime but your shouting from the rooftops on a topic titled lamper's how brilliant they are tickled pink with yourself about being out lamping catching game with them you say is easy 😂 You are a true legend up there with the greats like sankey and nutall 😂

lol i’ve got lurchers there for a little bit of everything i like a lamp me pals do we like day aswell for a real test 

i’m just a bloke likes running his dogs legend?

didn’t nuttall love a lamp foxy like fox ? there’s abit a that blood in the dogs lol 

• Like 1