1 minute ago, Deerhunter1 said:

These days if you get pulled with lurchers, trackers, thermals & lamps you might as well have deer in the back you’ll be losing the lot anyway 

But if you've got reason to be some where ie permission atleast if you've no dogs in the back no game you've got half a chance or there is another way but il let you work that bit out mate don't wanna give our secrets away 😉 

• Like 1

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morty, a filth generation lamper he tracked 7 cwd and a munty single handed during the day in January. Not to bad considering it was his first daytime jaunt out.   

Another of Maurice, tracked this and put it on the deck single handed in the middle of a field without the aid of fence or ditch, we got there it saw us panicked and full of adrenaline it managed to g

More tracking for the shooting clowns 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

Sometimes dogs on the back seat and a boot full is the only way, unless you fancy driving a 5/6 hour round trip twice which doesn’t sound much fun to me 

If you had been before the court's before & lost dog's etc & or are out very regularly & having to drive long distances to work your dog's then I think what you've wrote would be very different in my opinion 😉

3 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

Depending what county you’re in the dogs would still get taken, and that’s what matters to me, fines at court or CBO’s are neither here nor there it’s losing my dogs I worry about 

It Is what it Is if you don't like losing dogs take up golf or drinking coffee at star Bucks on a Sunday morning 

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, FUJI said:

If you had been before the court's before & lost dog's etc & or are out very regularly & having to drive long distances to work your dog's then I think what you've wrote would be very different in my opinion 😉

Edited by Deerhunter1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

Depending what county you’re in the dogs would still get taken, and that’s what matters to me, fines at court or CBO’s are neither here nor there it’s losing my dogs I worry about 

and a big dog ban ain’t great either 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

I regularly do 6 hour round trips or further to work my dogs, as do other people I know & bring their catch home. If I wasn’t prepared to get it home or at least some of it then I wouldn’t kill it 

Good luck to you but that ain't my disco I've had running dogs since I was born I'm in nearly 40 I've had a few tugs here and there and been lucky to be honest I hope to do aslong as I can cause once they get you properly you ain't even aloud to keep a gold fish never mind run a dog 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Penda said:

If you've got game on board plus dogs you'll be more fecked then going equipped believe me hence why I stay local I can hide my loot and go back for it

i’m the same go back collect piecing it and coming home with bags a meat ain’t bad either 

i can’t have dogs and game in same motor feel like i’m doing there job for them lol 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

I regularly do 6 hour round trips or further to work my dogs, as do other people I know & bring their catch home. If I wasn’t prepared to get it home or at least some of it then I wouldn’t kill it 

Fair play to you,I'd rather release what the dog's catch if possible & travel home with nothing but memories & my dog's sleeping here at home in their beds of a night..the end result doesn't need to be a dead body in my opinion 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

It’s up to each individual how they do things, anyone that knows the risks and chooses to make the run home with game on board I’d say fair play to them it’s better than leaving it to rot like a lot do 

Times have changed mate people are more aware then you think I go to a garage to get fuel and a bottle of lucazade I get more moody looks then black neck gets when he drops his bat in his house,there's anpr cameras that watch for regs going up and down the motor way coming out of 1 area into another the possibilities are endless mate 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, FUJI said:

Fair play to you,I'd rather release what the dog's catch if possible & travel home with nothing but memories & my dog's sleeping here at home in their beds of a night..the end result doesn't need to be a dead body in my opinion 

That's my outlook on things that's why I enjoy a good blanking session  

• Like 1