• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morty, a filth generation lamper he tracked 7 cwd and a munty single handed during the day in January. Not to bad considering it was his first daytime jaunt out.   

Another of Maurice, tracked this and put it on the deck single handed in the middle of a field without the aid of fence or ditch, we got there it saw us panicked and full of adrenaline it managed to g

More tracking for the shooting clowns 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

Nice dog what’s his breeding? Is he yours?

Collie bull and greyhound, yes he is mine I bred him and the generation's before him, he has been on tour with my mate the last couple of months though.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Collie bull and greyhound, yes he is mine I bred him and the generation's before him, he has been on tour with my mate the last couple of months though.

I do like a collie bull grey mix , one the best dog I seen was bred the same they have a lot to offer bred right 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, joe ox said:

Morty, a filth generation lamper he tracked 7 cwd and a munty single handed during the day in January. Not to bad considering it was his first daytime jaunt out. 

IMG-20240112-WA0002.jpg

he a young dog joe ? 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, mC HULL said:

he a young dog joe ? 

He is out of the greyhound, remember the litter you predicted would be no use and said "nobody goes back to greyhounds" your such an expert I'm in awe of your knowledge 😂 your everything about daywalkers that I dislike, a pure breed blind idiot who speaks more shit than sense🖕

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

Some nice dogs there Joe. I think you’ve summed up the majority of the lurcher world though, whether they go out day or night most can’t seem to help but crab other peoples dogs, tell lies and exaggerate

Thats not aimed at you @mC HULL just generalising

• Like 4
1 hour ago, joe ox said:

He is out of the greyhound, remember the litter you predicted would be no use and said "nobody goes back to greyhounds" your such an expert I'm in awe of your knowledge 😂 your everything about daywalkers that I dislike, a pure breed blind idiot who speaks more shit than sense🖕

you can see it’s half greyhound just looks young aint took shape yet looks like 3 generations of cow hocked shitters  with there tongue on the floor want a bit more time on the treadmill but with been back to greyhound that is expected lol 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you can see it’s half greyhound just looks young aint took shape yet looks like 3 generations of cow hocked shitters  with there tongue on the floor want a bit more time on the treadmill but with been back to greyhound that is expected lol 

Exactly the response I expected 👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, joe ox said:

Nice looking dogs Joe, how much Collie in them, if you dont mind me asking

19 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

The dog looks to me like he’s back on his Pasterns due to being stood on a gravel hard stand and nothing else. I bet looking at him it doesn’t slow him down or hinder him in any way.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Nice looking dogs Joe, how much Collie in them, if you dont mind me asking

Somewhere around a 1/4 to 3/8 depending on which dog and where in the line it is. TBH  I don't get to hung up on how much of this and that is in them. I look firstly at how they gel/bond to me and then how they perform in the field.

Edited by joe ox
  • Like 5