• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morty, a filth generation lamper he tracked 7 cwd and a munty single handed during the day in January. Not to bad considering it was his first daytime jaunt out.   

Another of Maurice, tracked this and put it on the deck single handed in the middle of a field without the aid of fence or ditch, we got there it saw us panicked and full of adrenaline it managed to g

More tracking for the shooting clowns 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, joe ox said:

I don't argue with idiots, they bring you down to there level then beat you with their idiot experience.

experience if you had any would a told you don’t go back to the grey lol 

1 minute ago, Deerhunter1 said:

Hopefully this thread doesn’t go down the same route that dozens of other threads have gone.

don’t take yourself so serious deerhunter i’ll leave the thread now mate let joe sell some pups or stud a scatterbred lol

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

experience if you had any would a told you don’t go back to the grey lol 

When you're finished making yourself look an idiot kindly go away your ruining another topic.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, joe ox said:

When you're finished making yourself look an idiot kindly go away your ruining another topic.

i’m out joe anytime you need advice i’m only a pm away mate speak soon atb lol

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

don’t take yourself so serious deerhunter i’ll leave the thread now mate let joe sell some pups or stud a scatterbred lol

Why do you have to leave the thread? Why can’t you just put your point across in a normal way without slagging peoples dogs off that you haven’t seen? Everyone knows you like coursing bred dogs its your preference and there’s nothing wrong with that 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, joe ox said:

I think he is reading a different post or he thinks those cartoons playing in his head are real life 😂

He's definitely hearing voices in his head, it's the jinns!!  Lol 👍

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

Why do you have to leave the thread? Why can’t you just put your point across in a normal way without slagging peoples dogs off that you haven’t seen? Everyone knows you like coursing bred dogs its your preference and there’s nothing wrong with that 

read back i asked a simple question but because joes missed everything he as ran this last week and he ain’t got the heart to go to the vets do the right thing he’s bit in his post in the hope  he can find some road kill in the next week for a pic lol 

30 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Generation bred collie/grey/bull/grey.

Doesn't sound or look like he's changing and breeding to different types.

Exactly what are you reading/looking at, about Joe's pics and posts, Gooey?

That’s what I was thinking, the only thing  he’s changed is put a pure greyhound in to freshen the blood and that then opens the door to start folding all his own dogs in again. 
It seems to have done some high class day walkers no harm at all in the past. I’d sooner use a pure to freshen blood than a lurcher that may unknowingly have for instance saluki blood or whippet blood in it, nothing against either breeds but by using a pure greyhound you’re at the very least eliminating any what ifs. 

• Like 6
On 13/01/2024 at 12:30, Bits n bobs said:

That’s what I was thinking, the only thing  he’s changed is put a pure greyhound in to freshen the blood and that then opens the door to start folding all his own dogs in again. 
It seems to have done some high class day walkers no harm at all in the past. I’d sooner use a pure to freshen blood than a lurcher that may unknowingly have for instance saluki blood or whippet blood in it, nothing against either breeds but by using a pure greyhound you’re at the very least eliminating any what ifs. 

Exactly, but Gooey conveniently 'forgets' that his own saluki/coursing types are bred down from dogs that have all sorts in them, deerhound, bedlington, collie, Irish terrier, whippet, even a dash of bull blood, allsorts, when he's slating other people's dogs!!

Can't really blame his memory, though, it must be very mentally 'trying' having to cope with all those jinns making a racket inside his head!!  😄👍

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

read back i asked a simple question but because joes missed everything he as ran this last week and he ain’t got the heart to go to the vets do the right thing he’s bit in his post in the hope  he can find some road kill in the next week for a pic lol 

Put your dummy back in, I can sense your huffy childish anger coming out. If I wanted to run daytime hares I would have dogs for that purpose. What people like yourself don't seem to understand is not every lurcher owner wants a coursing dog to run hares during the day on fens. I love to hear and watch all aspects of running dogs taking quarry from a whippet running rabbits right up to any cross taking the biggest quarry. Your breed blind it's horses for courses. Your probably the most breed blind person I've seen on this site TBH 

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Put your dummy back in, I can sense your huffy childish anger coming out. If I wanted to run daytime hares I would have dogs for that purpose. What people like yourself don't seem to understand is not every lurcher owner wants a coursing dog to run hares during the day on fens. I love to hear and watch all aspects of running dogs taking quarry from a whippet running rabbits right up to any cross taking the biggest quarry. Your breed blind it's horses for courses. Your probably the most breed blind person I've seen on this site TBH 

lol no anger here i’m chuckling 

it’s lircherwork i’m a poacher so if it runs and  i can move it i expect it dead day or night and if the dog can’t do it then it’s no good to me horses for courses equals limited dog to me 

Just now, mC HULL said:

lol no anger here i’m chuckling 

it’s lircherwork i’m a poacher so if it runs and  i can move it i expect it dead day or night and if the dog can’t do it then it’s no good to me horses for courses equals limited dog to me 

I try being nice and you just spew more breed blind nonsense, you really are as thick as you come across. You try to or do spoil every topic you post in.

4 minutes ago, joe ox said:

I try being nice and you just spew more breed blind nonsense, you really are as thick as you come across. You try to or do spoil every topic you post in.

why don’t you report me to admin lol