No Rabbit shortage on this field

Yeh, great to see, but put lamp on that lot, they soon piss off. OK you get few daft ones and get good bags, but in time rabbits soon learn light mean danger, unless you use night  rifles with night scope etc, dog lamp they soon  lamp shy. 

6 hours ago, bird said:

Yeh, great to see, but put lamp on that lot, they soon piss off. OK you get few daft ones and get good bags, but in time rabbits soon learn light mean danger, unless you use night  rifles with night scope etc, dog lamp they soon  lamp shy. 

That's it Ray stay positive 

• Haha 3
13 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

Great to see numbers like that. Where did you say that field was joe? Lol.

Derwent reservoir, makes no difference to me I don't bother them. Ray is right, light a lamp on that field you will be lucky to see twenty and get five runs.

• Like 1

Went some little paddocks other week.,I was 2 spot wi the thermal and lamp for one o these air rifle weirdos, well there was plenty of rabbits but soon as u put any form of light on um they started running about not running off just refusing 2 sit for a shot no matter how dim the light or what poxy filter ,light on dancing about ffs soon as light off they settle down ,anyroad he reckons he's getting a night scope so that's that place fecked

1 minute ago, Black neck said:

Went some little paddocks other week.,I was 2 spot wi the thermal and lamp for one o these air rifle weirdos, well there was plenty of rabbits but soon as u put any form of light on um they started running about not running off just refusing 2 sit for a shot no matter how dim the light or what poxy filter ,light on dancing about ffs soon as light off they settle down ,anyroad he reckons he's getting a night scope so that's that place fecked

Have you seen the vids of rabbit shooting with an nv scope? Easy to wipe fields clean they just sit there even if their buddy is dropped right next to them

Just now, joe ox said:

Have you seen the vids of rabbit shooting with an nv scope? Easy to wipe fields clean they just sit there even if their buddy is dropped right next to them

To be honest joe I don't have much 2 do wi the artillery division when it comes to rabbits I only went as a favour cos the lad let's me on the bigger fields wi the lurchers, I would imagine it would be lethal tho