We get trees falling on our over head line on the railway quite a bit, storm Henk was interesting we got an isolation and a line blockage and cleared a tree and then juiced up and another five burst into flames you have got to hear it and see it to get a real appreciation of it, 25000 AC is not to be underestimated at all.

• Like 4

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the lads at work was dragged into the timber roller today whilst attempting to remove a side branch, I took the chainsaw out of his hands as he pulled his shirt over his head, he was very lucky

Mate, exactly the same... you know the real thick kid on the estate...whole family got something missing, but he is another level...well that unfortunate kid was sat out on a branch sawing beside hims

sat eating your dinner giggling yeah right

Posted Images

I do like a tree situation, experience is everything especially if its done pronto.

Had one laying on a powerline a couple of weeks back they shut the road for 3 days the electricity board were all over it van sat there doing nothing waiting round for tree surgeon so big demand at the moment for a decent arborist type geezer. I think 🤔 

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...